The Fear of girls

No one POV the next morning
The house was a mess..yess literally a mess...
The girls were currently sleeping peacefully in their room as if they were not responsible for the current pitiful state of the house...

Bts were currently lying on the floor tired as hell along with txt and itzy...
Yess to control 7 girls it took a total of 17 people not to forget the countless guards who tried to clam the girls but ended up getting beaten up really bad..

This all happened because of one small mistake...
You all must be confused let me explain...

FLASHBACK to the night
As the boys exited the car carrying the girls, one by one the girls started to wake up..
As you can expect from any girl who was abused they woke up feeling scared they might have been strong infront of Got7 but were really scared..

The boys carefully place them on couch..
Within a second all the girls were hugging each other and crying the hell out...
Seeing this BTS tried to calm them but were not able to do soo..

So an idea came in jimin's mind...He thought that if the girls get drunk they will forget about the incident and will sleep peacefully.
He shared it with the rest of the members and they suprisingly agreed

Now this was the biggest mistake they had ever done in their life..
They asked the guards to bring alcohol and serve them as their were no maids in the house..

As instructed the guard tried to serve the drink but ended up getting punched in the face by momo yepp the unnies were the most violent..

These girls were different when someone gets traumatised they sit in the corner quietly but these girls were opposite of that they were beating the hell out of the people who were trying to come close to them..
Each and every person including BTS
Yess World's Biggest mafia's were getting beaten up by some normal girls...

Again an idea came in jimin mind, he remembered how the girls were close to txt's assistant, so he thought that maybe they can help them in calming the girls down..

The boys once again agreed to his idea and decided to call TXT at midnight as the good boys they were for their seniors they came along with their assistants itzy..
They were sleepy when they entered in the mansion but got fully awoke when they saw the seen in front of them....
BTS was sitting on the ground holding their head and around 14 guards were lying on the floor..

The girls were sitting on the couch really innocently as if they were not responsible for this...
Yeji- Kya hai ye??
Jhope- Please please handle the girls...
He literally begged the girls to handle them..
TXT unable to understand just went to BTS and sat beside them...
Yeonjun- What happened??
Jk- Monsters they are monsters no one has ever dared to touch my handsome face but she punched me not only once but 3 times...

Kai not able to hold it anymore laughed really bad while rolling on the floor like a 5 year old child..

Itzy carefully went towards the girls and said...
Lia- Unnie are you okk??
Jennie- We told you we are fine get lost...
She yelled at her pretty badly...
Ryujin- Unnie it's us your friends itzy it's ok sleep we will talk tomorrow okk..
She said taking slow steps as she saw their faces relaxed a bit but she was wrong she landed right beside BTS while holding her stomach where she was punched twice by Rosè..

Beomgyu went towards her and started to stroke her back while controlling his laughter...
This series of being beaten continued as turn by turn the members of TXT, BTS and Itzy tried to calm them..

When finally they were able to make the girls sleep it was already 7 in the morning...

BACK to present
As the girls were sleeping peacefully the other 3 groups were lying in the living room..
Yuna- I swear this was the first time I have seen this side of them...and I hope the last...
Jin- Yeahhh I will take my revenge...
She punched my handsome face countless times...
With a little bit of chit-chat all of them slept their itself...
Soo this was the aftermath of the incident.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soo this is it for this chapter..
Thank youu soooooooo much guys for 2K I cannot believe this story got 2K reads..
Please keep supporting me..
As this was 2K special I tried to make it a little funny after all those serious chapters...