The Barn

A/n:
Omg I suck at writing don't mind me🙃also thank you for so many views on the first parts! and also TW swearing!

Y/n POV:
9:35 PM
I give them a bit of back story about the barn as we're walking there. I catch Seth looking at me a couple times but just brush it off and smile.

Seth's POV:
Y/n fills us in about what happens in the barn and I can't take my eyes off them. They're gorgeous but I just met them so...guess I'll wait and see. 

We make it to the barn, Sam and Colby are filming and walking around the bottom floor of the barn. I'm standing next to Y/n and watching them. Josh is climbing up the ladder to get to the loft. "I wouldn't go up there Josh." Y/n said and we all turned to them. "There's something up there. I don't know what it is but it's not friendly" they added. Josh cautiously climbs back down the ladder and goes over to Sam and Colby.

They start explaining what their equipment does to their camera as me and Y/n talk. "Must be crazy growing up in a house like this" I say as I face them. "Yup, i'm glad I moved out though" they said with a small laugh at the end. "Where do you live now?" I asked. "I live in LA California" (just pretend they live there too😅) they say. "No way so do I!" I said excited.

"Alright. It's time" sam says in a kinda creepy voice for the camera.

Colby POV:
Those two seem to get along. Seth usually gets along with everyone tho but he seems different with them. Weird but I try not to think about it.

We start on the bottom floor and sit in a semi circle with the camera facing us. I turn on the EMF and set it down in the middle of us along with the spirt box. While Seth and Y/n were talking me and Sam also set up the music box motion detector by the ladder to the loft.

Y/n POV:
We all sat in a semi circle. Josh sat on my far left, Sam sat on my far right, Seth sat beside me on the left and Colby on my right.

"Is there anyone in here? Can you come towards this device" said Sam as he pointed to the EMF reader. After Sam said that we waited a few seconds and the music box started going off. It sounds like it's coming from the ladder.

Colby and Sam look surprised, scared and excited all at the same time. Josh was the closest to the ladder so he scooted away from it as fast as he could and Seth looked at me with wide eyes.

Even after around 20 seconds it didn't turn off yet. Then suddenly it turned off. "What the actual fuck!?" Asked Josh. "What was that!?" Seth asked while facing me.

Personally, I was terrified:).

"I don't know! I don't like whatever is in here" I said as I faced Seth. "Well let's try to talk to it" suggested Josh. "If you guys want to" I said. Colby got up and went over to the bag they brought and pulled out a little box with a set of noise canceling headphones.

"We are going to do the Estas method and see if we get anything from this barn" explained Sam. "Who's gonna do it?" Sam asked as he faced us. "I will" I said and Sam handed me the head phones.

Colby turns on the box and turns up the volume. "That is so loud" said Seth as I pointed the head phone out. "I knowww I won't be able to hear anything" I said. "Oh here we almost forgot" said Sam handing me the blindfold.

Seth helps me tie the blindfold and I put the headphones on.

Camera POV
(This is the spirits)
Colby: is there anybody here willing to talk to us?

Y/n: yes.

Sam: who are you?

Y/n: you know.

Josh: no we don't could you please tell us?

Y/n: ...

Y/n: stuck.

Seth: are you stuck here?

Y/n: yes.

Colby: what happened to you here?

Y/n:...

Colby: why are you stuck here?

Y/n...

Y/n POV:
Everything went silent. All I could hear was the sound of the spirt box scanning the channels. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. All I hear is a scream. A loud one right through the head phones.

I throw off the head phones and turn off the spirit box. "It screamed" I said as I looked at the boys. "No way" said Seth. "I swear, it was all just static and then a loud scream" I said.

Sam and Colby looked scared and Josh was surprised that we caught something. Seth looked like he was more worried about me. "Are you ok?" "Did it hurt your ears?" "Do you wanna go back now?" Is the kinda stuff Seth asked me.

"Let's go back I don't think it wants us in here" said Sam, he picked up the camera. "Yeah yeah let's go back now" I said. Seth put his hand in my shoulder and everyone else grabbed all their stuff. The music box went off one last time as Colby was about to pick it up.

"No. No way it's not going off!" Said Josh. Seth pulls me a bit closer to him. It stops and everything goes quiet. "Let's just go" said Seth.

As we were about to leave I didn't want whatever that was following us back to the house. "You are not welcome to follow us or come with us back to the house." I stated calmly and waited a few seconds.

Then the bang me and Isaac heard earlier happened again. "Ok yup yup let's go!" I said as I speed walked away from the barn.