Ouija Board

A/n:
Left off on a Cliff hanger so let's go. Swearing is in this chapter!

Y/n POV:
11:00 PM
What the fuck. "Say good bye right now." I say with a stern tone. They hesitate. "Right now what are you waiting for?!" I say slightly panicking. They quickly move the planchette across the good bye. "Get your asses down stairs and bring that god forsaken bord" I add and we go wait down stairs for Kayla and Isaac.

"Why were they playing with an Ouija board?" Colby asks. "I have no clue, I've told them so many times not too" I say as I stare at the stairs waiting for them.

Kayla and Isaac come down the stairs with the board in hand. "Sit." I point to the kitchen table. They sit down silently and put the board on the table away from them.

"Care to explain or want me to assume?" I say as Sam, Colby, Josh and Seth sit at the seats on my side of the table. They stay silent and just look around. "Ok so you two decided to go into the basement, a part of the house you're not allowed to go may I add, and take the ouija board that me and Will first used 10 years ago to summon demons in Kayla's room." I assume as I look at them. "we're sorry" says Kayla.

"You're not, Isaac might be but you're not, you've been talking to Henry haven't you?" I ask.

Isaac POV:
Y/n is just tearing Kayla apart. "...yea" Kayla says in response to Y/n. "Why?" Y/n asks. "I don't know" says Kayla quietly. "Ok first off, no going in the basement. That's been a rule for years, secondly you've got to promise to not touch another ouija board." Y/n finished. "I promise" says Kayla and then Y/n turns to me. "I didn't do anything wrong!" I defended. "You we're playing with an ouija board with Kayla?" Y/n says confused. "I just didn't want her to do it alone and get an attachment!" I say. I begin telling Y/n what happened.

*Flashback*
No one's POV:
"Im only doing this for you. If Y/n finds out they're gonna freak" Isaac says as him and Kayla walk to the basement. "Yeah I know, I just wanna try it out" Kayla defends her actions. "Whatever".

They stand staring at the basement door.

"We're not supposed to be going down here" Isaac states as Kayla opens the door. A black dark stair case with no apparent end greats them. "I know" she adds.

Kayla quickly disappears into the darkness. Isaac soon follows. Kayla feels a string and pulls it, turning on the light. It was a normal basement. "This looks like any other basement I don't know what they're so worried about" says Kayla as she begins searching for the ouija board.

"Kayla let's not do this?" Isaac suggests. "Seriously? What are you a pussy?" She retorts as she pulls the box out of another box.

"I've already found it no going back now" she states. She pushes past her older brother and starts on the stairs. "Hey!" She yelps. "What?" Isaac says turning around. "That wasn't you?" She asks with fear hiding behind her eyes.

"No? I was just gonna turn of the light?" Isaac says confused. "Someone just touched my ass!" Kayla states starting to get mad. "Wasn't me why would I do that" Isaac says as he turns off the lights and pushes Kayla up the stairs.

"Maybe those stories about Henry weren't just to scare us" Kayla says as she lights the final candle around the ouija board. "Maybe it was just your head" Isaac says as he puts his fingers onto the planchette.

"Let's just get this over with so Y/n or the guys don't catch us" Isaac states as he rolls his eyes. "Kayla come on this was your idea". Kayla carefully puts her fingers onto the planchette. "Is there anyone here who would like to speak to us?" Kayla asks.

They wait a few seconds in gruelling silence. Then it moves. The planchette moves to Yes. Kayla's eyes go wide and so do Isaacs. "Kayla stop it" Isaac says jokingly. "Wasn't me" she states. "Ok let's stop." Isaac says as he's about to take his hands away. "No. Don't take your hands off" says Kayla.

"Ok stop we're ending this." Isaac states as he gets up. "Come on don't you want some answers to what's been going on around here all these years?" Kayla says trying to persuade her elder brother.

"...fine, but if we get caught you're taking the blame" Isaac says and he puts his hands back on the board. "What's your name?" Isaac asks. "H. E. N. R. Y." They both spell out.

"Ok yeah haha funny Kayla" says Isaac a bit worried. "It wasn't me!" She defends. "Kayla we shouldn't be doing this let's just stop" Isaac says and drags the planchette across good bye. Then Y/n and the boys walked in.
*End Flashback*

Y/n POV:
"Our friend Corey used to play with Ouija boards, you definitely shouldn't" said Sam after Kayla and Isaak went back to their rooms. "Me and my brother Will used to play with it, then we stopped after we got older" I replied.

"You mentioned how you guys aren't allowed in the basement, could we go investigate down there?" Josh asked. "It's fine if not" quickly added Seth. After a minute of thinking carefully on how I could make this the safest possible. "I wouldn't go do enough there...but sure...yeah let's go. I need to put this board back anyways" I replied.

"You look nervous" Seth whispered to me as Sam, Colby and Josh were getting all their stuff together. "I'm fine, the basements just bad" I responded as I turned to face him. He looked a bit confused. "How so?" He asked.

"I'm pretty sure I said this earlier but in the basement things can touch you, up here they can't" I explained. "We're ready when you two are" Colby said with a device in his hand.

Me and Seth looked at each other..."we're ready".