Welcome Home

A/n:
What do you guys imagine my OC Kayla looking like?

Y/N POV:
1:32 AM
It was early in the morning once we got back to my apartment. "SURPRISE!" Lacey yelled once we entered and turned on the lights. "Not much of a surprise...you told me about it earlier" I said and laughed. They put my bags down and guided me over to the couch. "We're having a movie night/morning!" Lacey said sitting down on the couch. They had got all my favourite snacks and drinks set up on the table.

"Thank you guys" I said and smiled. I sat down between Max and Lacey and they put on IT 2017.

TIME SKIP:

The movie ended and we were all a bit more tired. I checked my phone and saw Seth had texted me while we were watching the movie.

Seth

Hey Y/n it's Seth

Hey Seth wsp

Did you get home safe?

Yeah, Lacy and Max had set
up a whole movie night

Awesome!

What are you doing now?

Just laying down but I
couldn't sleep
We should hangout later today
If you're not busy

Yeah for sure!
Chill at my house around 3?

Sure sounds great! Just send me
the address

I put down my phone and turned back to Lacey who was getting up. "Yo are you leaving?" I asked as Max also got up. "Yup" Lacey said, she lived in the apartment next to me and Max lived a couple buildings down. "Im gonna go home too, im pretty tired" he said and grabbed his keys.

We walked Lacey to her apartment and walked Max down to his car. "Those guys we met earlier seemed nice, but I saw how you looked at that Seth guy...do you like him?" Max asked as he leaned against his car. "Why do you ask?" I asked him with a smile trying to hide that I do think I like Seth. "No reason, I was just wondering" he said and opened his car door. "I'll see you later?" He asked. "Tomorrow? I'm hanging out with-" I started before Max interrupted "Seth yeah, tomorrow me, you and Lacey" he said and smiled before getting into his car and driving off.

"What's up with him?" I said quietly to myself. I took the elevator back upstairs and entered my appartement again. I turned off the TV and cleaned up all the wrappers and bowls. After I finished washing the bowls my cat came and greeted me for the first time since I got back. "Hello Toby did you miss me?" I asked as I picked him up and hugged him.

"Come on let's go sleep" I said and carried him away to my room. I set him on my bed and went off to change into some PJs. I threw on a baggy shirt and some shorts and crawled into bed, drifting off at the thought of hanging out with Seth.

I woke up at 11 AM to Lacey coming into my apartment half asleep. "Good morning Toby" she yawned as me and Toby came out of the bed room. "No good morning for me?" I asked as Lacey went over to my coffee maker. "Good morning Y/n, what are you doing today?" She asked as she made herself a cup of coffee.

"Me and Seth are hanging out around 3 today" I explained as I poured myself a cup of juice. "Oooo" she said in a teasing tone. I rolled my eyes and we sat down at the table. "Well welcome home!" Lacey said after she woke up a bit more. "Thank you, last night was fun" I said with a smile. "We've gotta so movie nights more often" she said smiling back.

TIME SKIP CAUSE IM LAZY:

It was now 2:30 pm and Seth had messaged me his address earlier. I was all ready and heading out my door with Lacey. "See you later Y/n, Have funnnn" she said with a wink. "Oh shut up" I said as she walked into her apartment. I locked my door and then headed downstairs to my car. I got in and took the 20 minute drive to Seth's apartment.

"I can't believe we live so close" I said and got out of my car. I walked up to Seth's apartment and knocked. "Hey Seth" I said as he opened the door. He let me inside and I took in all the decor. It was nice, a simple apartment with splashes of colours here and there and fun objects on the shelves.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked as we sat down on the couch. "I was thinking we could get to know each other some more and just chill here, then go get diner and film a video?" He suggested. "That sounds great! What were you thinking of filming?" I asked with a smile. "A new abandoned house I found just outside of LA" he said give me a smile back.

"Alright, it's a date!" I said and giggled. "Yeah, it's a date" he said slightly blushing.