Another Flight, great.

A/n:
Literally don't know what to write umm, it's been a hot second...soooo...how are y'all?🤠

Y/N POV:
9:18 PM
Seth and I arrived at Sam and Colby's after we packed our bags. We sat down on the couch beside Josh as Sam and Colby explained what we were doing. "Ok so we are going toooooo..." Sam said and Colby finished by saying "The Conjuring House!" Enthusiastically. "...fun!" I said sarcastically.

"I'm not going in that basement alone again." Seth said sternly. "What happened in the basement?" I quietly asked Seth once Sam, Colby and Josh were distracted. "I got grabbed a while back, scariest thing that's ever happened to me" he explained and stood up to go over to the other boys and I followed. After we finished filming the intro part at Sam's house we all drove to the airport and found our gate.

"If anyones gonna chicken out, now would be the time" Colby said turning to me, Seth and Josh. We stayed silent and Colby turned around again. "I'll take that as a no, now let's go!" He said and we boarded the plane.

Back
Colby, Sam, Random
🪟💺 💺 💺
Me, Seth, Josh
🪟💺 💺 💺
Front

Josh slept most of the flight with his head phones on while me and Seth watched a movie. We were watching 1990 IT on my laptop. "I hate clowns" I casually mentioned after a scene with Pennywise. "Really?" Seth asked. "Yeah, I don't know why but I'm terrified of them" I explained. Seth put his hand on mine for the rest of the movie.

There was still a few hours left until we got to Rhode Island. "Seth." I say seriously. "Yeah? You ok?" Who was that guy...from earlier" I say, referring to the man from the abandoned house. "What did he want from us?" I continued. "I don't know, but you're safe now and that's all that matters to me." Seth says and sits up in his seat. "But why was he there? Did he live there? Did he" I continued to list multiple situations.

"Come on, try not to think about it too much...why don't we play a game?" Seth suggested and faced me. "Ok..." I replied. "Do you know...Miss Marry Mac?" Seth asked and I smiled. "I haven't played that since freshman year of high school" while laughing. "Ok go." Seth started and we started to sing the song and move our hands. Josh took off his headphones and looked at us. "What are you doing?" He asked, leaning from behind Seth to see. "Nothing" I said as we continued. "Okkk..." Josh said and went back to how he was.

We played a few more hand games before we arrived in Rhode Island. We got into our rental car and drove to the house where we were greeted but he owners who knew Seth, Sam, Colby and Josh already. After a while of conversation they left us alone for the rest of the day and night. "Ok guys where should we go first?" Sam asks while everyone has their cameras in their hands except Colby. "So Y/n hasn't been here before so I think we should start outside" Colby says along with hand motions. "Let's go!" Sam says and we make our way outside. There they take us to a wall where they say 7 soldiers are rumoured to be buried. "All in a row" Seth explains. "Sam and Colby were doing the Estes method before they knew about the soldiers and they said 7 soldiers were buried in the walls, but we think they were talking about this wall" Josh explained. We then moved back into the house when the sun began to set.

"Feeling anything yet?" Seth asks me separately from the group. "Definitely, but I'm feeling too many things to pin point what is what" I explain. "Let me know if you see anything" he says and puts a hand on my shoulder before turning back on his camera as we continue the tour of the upstairs, down stairs and basement. "Yeah so Y/n you may have heard this before but Seth can't last 10 seconds." Colby says and puts his hands together while smiling and looking at me. I look at him for a second before laughing. "Ok ok so I got grabbed the first time I was alone in the basement and came back up after like 10 seconds" Seth laughs. "Yeah this basement isn't giving the best vibe if I'm gonna be honest" I say. We go back upstairs and set up some rem pods, flashlights, cat balls and get out the spirit box.