Seth?!

A/n:
I hate how that last chapter turned out💀 ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR 12K READS💋

Y/N POV:
6:02 PM
We opened the car doors and started running. And I heard him start chasing. I took a final look at Seth before I ran into the woods. Seth ran past the house. I heard the guy follow Seth and not me. I stopped running after a while and hid under a fallen tree and turned on my phone, I spent at least 5 minutes trying to find service.

"SAM, Sam omg" I said once he answered the phone. "Y/n are you guys ok?!" Sam asked worried. "Yeah yeah, well no the guy is chasing Seth and idk if he's ok, I told him to call me when he was safe" I replied. "Oh gosh ok where are you guys?" Sam asked as a heard some keys jingle. "Idk the address I'd have to ask Seth he's the one who drove us here" I answered quietly. "Share your location with me, me and Colby are coming" Sam said and I shared my location with him and Colby.

"Ok we're on our way, stay on the phone with Colby" Sam said and passed the phone to Colby. "Hey are you two ok?" I heard Colby ask. "I am but idk where Seth went" I replied and heard running in the distance, two people running. "I think I hear Seth" I told Colby. "Don't go check." Colby said worried for his friend and new friend. "I won't, I'm not that stupid" I whispered as the running came closer and I heard Seths heavy breaths, the second pair of foot steps was gone though.

When Seth got closer to where I was hiding I pulled him in with me. He almost screamed but I covered his mouth so the attacker wouldn't hear. "Seth sh sh sh!" I whisper yelled. I uncovered his mouth as he rapidly turned around. "Y/n?!" He whispered in relief as he hugged me. "Seth are you ok? Are you hurt or anything? Where's the guy?" I whispered while he still hugged me.

"I'm ok I didn't get hurt, he went back towards the house after he chased me for long enough" Seth explained still refusing to let me go. "Seth...why are you still hugging me? Are you sure you're ok?" I asked and rubbed his back before he pulled away. "I thought you left me! I couldn't find you" He whisper yelled. "Why would I leave you here?!" I whisper yelled back.

He just hugged me again and then I felt my phone start vibrating. I saw that is said Seth and I looked at him sitting right beside me. "...what?" I quietly asked. Seth felt around his pockets and then realized he dropped phone and keys. "Oh my fucking god you've got to be kidding me!" Seth whispered in a frustrated tone. "Seth calm down, we'll deal with that later right now we're about to be killed" I said with a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Sorry, I'm sorry" he said and took my phone. He powered it off and put it into his jacket pocket. "What are you doing?! Now Sam can't call us" I said and tried to grab my phone. "Call Sam one more time and tell him where we are then turn your phone back off so that...GUY can stop calling us" Seth said while he grabbed some branches and sticks to cover up the entrance.

"Hey we're almost there have you found Seth?" I heard Colby ask. "Yeah I did, where are you guys?" I asked. "We're like 5 minutes away we'll be there soon" Colby said. "Ok" I said and hung up. Seth turned back off my phone and put it into his jacket.

It was dark where we were now since Seth covered the entrance but not too dark. I could hear the man running through the woods again, this time straight for us. Me and Seth just looked at each other and I knew we were thinking the exact same thing. Don't. Find. Us.

And then the footsteps stopped. Right in front of where we were hiding. We felt him climb on top of the fallen tree and start knocking on it. Seth held me close to him as the guy started knocking harder and harder before we heard a car. All I felt was relief when the guy started running away. Me and Seth got out of the fort we'd made and made a run for it.

As soon as we got out of the tree line we saw Colby running after the attacker and Sam just getting out of the drivers seat. "Seth, Y/n god are you two ok?" Sam said and hugged us both. "Yeah we're ok, that guy stole my phone tho" Seth commented and as if on que Colby shouted "Got him!".

We ran over to Colby and saw him holding the guys arms down on his back. Sam called the cops and Colby threw Seth his phone back from the guys pocket.

The cops soon arrived and started asking us questions like what were we doing here, our names, how old are we, what happened, that sorta stuff. During the questioning Seth had his arm wrapped tightly around me as we sat on the porch of the house.

After the cops finished questioning us and took the assailant away they said we could finally go home after checking for any wounds. "Before you two go here's your phone back" a police officer said as she held out a phone towards me and Seth. "I'm sorry but that's not ours?" I said puzzled. "Oh? It's not that guys phone..." she said and motioned towards the guy in the back of the cop car.

"Sorry to bother you then, have a good evening" she said with a smile and walked off again. "Hey you guys ready to go?" Sam asked and threw Seth his car keys which an officer had given to him to give to Seth.

"Yeah we'll see you at your place after we pack our stuff for the trip" Seth explained as he opened by car door for me. I got in as Sam said "are you sure you two wanna come on this trip?". "Yeah we're okay, don't worry" I said, "it was just a bit scary that's all" I added. Colby looked at me and Seth with a sympathetic look and said "You don't have to come".
"No we want to come on this trip, we're good" Seth said and closed my door.

Sam tried to interrupt Seth but I could tell Seth was just getting frustrated with him so he cut him off and got into the car we waved bye to the boys and started the drive back home.