Chapter Eight: Eldorian Danger

"I missed you old friend." Felix said with a huge smile on his perfect face. I stared between Mochi and Felix, waiting for an explanation.

"Young Prince, I do not know why, but this young lady is my new soul twin." Jimin smiled brightly and Felix simply eyed me suspiciously. His deep coffee coloured eyes unimpressed with Jimin's choice as he absorbed me in all my glory.

"Are you sure Jimin? I mean she is from the human realm." Felix's lowered tone told me everything I needed to know. He still didn't believe me.

"Young Prince, I do not understand it either, but it is the case. As soon as I met her, our eternal soul strings were intertwined." He explained. I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Hello?!" I interrupted. "I am still here. Can someone explain what those things were?" I demanded. "I thought I was going to die!"

"They were fear fairies. They're usually summoned by an evil force, and hunt down the most fearful creatures to suck out their souls." Jimin explained.

"Chances are something, or someone, sent them after you." Felix added. I frowned at them both. Who would do that?

"Your boyfriend." Jimin replied to a question I had never asked and I had forgotten he was inside my head once more.

"Why would he-?"

"Because, he is a necromancer. He is a powerful warlock who dabbles in black magic. That's why you couldn't come into the forest. He stopped you." Mochi explained. I was reeling from this. There was no way Yoonie would try and hurt me.

"Unfortunately, he isn't lying human." Felix obviously sensed what my next protest would be.

"I must speak with the King, Young Prince." Jimin insisted suddenly sounding serious. I was still in shock and nausea was bubbling up from my stomach, sneaking up my throat. Before another word could be spoken I turned around and emptied my stomach of the very little food I had eaten.

"Y/n!" Jimin sounded concerned as he quickly placed his hand on my back softly. It warmed me to my core, but that only fuelled the nausea.

"Oh Goodness. Human's are so disgusting." Felix turned his nose up and backed away slightly. That was the final straw for me. I swilled my mouth with water, turned and launched the leather pouch directly at Felix.

"And I suppose you're so perfect Mr Prince!!!" I shouted angrily. The pouch slapped him in the chest and what was left of the water drenched his clothes.

"I'm not. But I'm also most certainly not human." He smirked and tried to dry his shirt by gently shaking it. I almost gasped as his true physical form was revealed.

He wasn't slender as I first thought, but incredibly muscular. The wet threads clung to his chest and stomach in various places and highlighted every well trained muscle on his body.

"Urgh, y/n. Please stop! I might throw up next." Jimin grunted in disgust. I immediately felt my cheeks burning, and looked away from the pair.

"Get out of my head you little psycho!" I instructed angrily. Felix looked completely amused at the whole situation. He obviously realised what was going on.

We began making our way towards the Kingdom. Apparently since I could hear and communicate with Mochi, that was good enough. Felix expertly climbed and leapt through the trees, whilst I was left carrying Jimin in his puppy form.

"Shouldn't you be carrying me?" I murmured. Mochi gently snuggled into my chest and I wasn't sure if I was comfortable with him doing that anymore.

"But y/nieeee, I'm still your little Mochi." He said jokily.

Felix jumped down from the tree and walked alongside us with his hands placed on his head.