Epilogue

Anna's pov

I woke up much later it was dark out now I had been knocked out all day. I was still in pain but it was more bearable now after having slept so long, I heard light snores next to me which meant Elijah was asleep, I thankfully wouldn't have to deal with him till morning. As I was laying there looking out of the window I noticed something moving around outside and as it came closer to the window I realized it wasn't something but someone. When they came close enough I realized it was Crybaby and the realization made me tear up because I didn't want him getting hurt so when Crybaby got to the window I motioned towards my leg and he noticed the chain and the lock I don't think he noticed my cuts to much as it was really dark, he simply nodded put his finger to his lips and motioned that he was going around to the front. I stayed as still and as quiet as possible, Crybaby was really stealthy because I didn't even hear him enter the house I only knew he was there by his quiet footsteps that you'd have to be paying attention to in order to hear. By the time he made it into the room I had quietly managed to roll over onto my back so as to better see and Elijah was still snoring away thankfully still fast asleep, now that Crybaby was in the room I noticed he had a bag with him and he was holding a rag and a bottle which I assumed was chloroform as he started to put the bottle to the rag and drench it in the chloroform and I began to as quietly as I could sit up without moving my chained leg. He then quietly made his way over to Elijah who was now laying on his back, we both nodded to each other and simultaneously as soon as he put the chloroformed rag over Elijah's mouth and nose I got on top of Elijah and held down his arms and legs and it took all my strength to keep him down but sure enough after a few minutes of breathing in nothing but chloroform he was knocked out cold. As soon as Elijah was out I all but jumped into Crybaby's arms and lost it "Shhhh baby it's alright I'm here now and everything's gonna be okay."
I missed him so much. Eventually he put me down and took the bobby pin out of his hair and unlocked the chain keeping me prisoner in this room, after that he finally seemed to notice all the cuts, welts, and bruses from my beating earlier and he became absolutely livid with rage written all over his face, he gave me his jacket in order to help keep me warm and covered and then he started to take out rope and duct tape he started tying Elijah's hands and feet to the corners of the bed and for extra measure chained his foot to the bed using the same chain that was used on me after that Crybaby looks at me and says "Darlin I want you to go and wait outside what I'm about to do I don't want you to see." I simply nodded my head in agreement I'd been through enough and honestly Elijah deserves whatever Crybaby's about to do to him so I go and make my way outside and sit on the front porch. Eventually I hear screaming and then it becomes really muffled but I can still hear the pain filled quiet screams of Elijah and I hoped Crybaby made him feel the pain he put me through and then some. After quiet some time the screaming stopped and Crybaby stepped out, I stood up and hugged him and as I went to pull away from the hug he crashed his lips onto mine in a passionate kiss, after we broke apart for air curiosity got the better of me and I asked "So what exactly happened in there?" "Elijah got what he deserved, he's just knocked out from all the pain and I  un-tied him. Now darlin I'm gonna need to call the police before he wakes up so that he can go back to prison and this time for good." I simply nodded in agreement and eventually the police showed up and apprehended Elijah. After telling the police my story of the kidnapping and how Crybaby rescued me, obviously leaving out the part where he basically tortured Elijah, I was brought down to the station and Crybaby ride his motorcycle so we could give our statements ensuring that Elijah would never see the outside world again. We had to stay in town for the court days and everything but once it was all settled and Elijah was sentenced to the most highly guarded prison in the world me and Crybaby went back to his grans house in Baltimore Maryland.

5 years later
Anna's pov: It's been awhile since the whole Elijah incident, me and Crybaby ended up graduating a couple years after my experience with Elijah it was tough at first but with Crybaby's help I got through the trauma and I'm a lot better now. We ended up moving out of his grans house shortly after graduating and now have a place of our own, me and Crybaby recently got engaged and things honestly can't get any better I'm the happiest I've been in a very long time and it's all thanks to meeting a certain drape all those years ago that it all became possible.