Chapter 2

Hey guys here's an update for crybaby, sorry it took so long I've been having extreme writer's block but please comment vote and tell me what ya think so far :)

Anna's pov

As I walked out of school I saw crybaby sitting on his motorcycle in front of the school, as I neared him he looked up at at me and I saw a tear drop fall from his right eye. "Hey Anna" he says "Hey Crybaby" "So you still up for pizza" "Yeah" "Hop on" so I hopped on behind crybaby "Hold on tight" "okay" so I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and we were off.

We soon arrived at a place called papa's pizzeria and we got off of the motorcycle and walked in, it wasn't very busy we sat down and I ordered 2 slices of pepperoni pizza and he got a slice of cheese pizza. As we were waiting for our food to get done I asked "Why did you offer to help me pick up my books this morning?" He looked at me surprised and said "Because I know what it feels like to get pushed around and made fun of. Why do you ask?" "Because no ones ever really helped me before or even offered now that I think about it and when you offered I was just a little shocked because I've always been pushed around." He gave me a half smile and said "Well then I'm glad I was the first." at that I smiled and we sat there in awkward silence. Pretty soon our food was done and brought over to our table, he quickly finished his slice, I had just gotten done with my first slice and was about to pick up my second slice when he said "Why don't we get to know each other better." "Okay you first." "Why do you dress so differently?" I look at him confused and say "What do you mean?" "Well it's just that you wear colors like white, grey, and black when everyone else wears only one color white or black, square or drape but you wear more than one, I'm not saying it's a bad thing I just want to know why?" "Well I dress like this because I consider myself to be a scrape part square, part drape because I know that I'm never going to be one or the other I'm always going to be a little bit of both. Anything else you wanna know about me?" "I only have one more question." "Yeah and whats that?" "Do you live with your parents?" I froze up for a moment but soon came to my senses and said "Yeah I live with both my mom and dad. Why do you ask?" "Well I'm an orphan and have been for a little while and well I just wanted to know whats it like to have them in your life?" "Oh I'm sorry to hear that. And to answer your question it's really no big deal." "It's not your fault, and I know it's probably no big deal but whats it like to you?" I looked down sighed and said "Do you really wanna know?" "Yes I do." "Okay, it's like living with two people who don't give a shit about you or what you want in life, all they care about is what they want and there image and what you make them look like, that's how it is for me." By now I had lost my appitite and no longer wanted my other slice of pizza sitting on my plate and when I had finished talking crybaby had a sad look on his face and he said "I...I'm sorry I didn't know I shouldn't have asked." "It's okay after all curiosity is apart of human nature." I said forcing a smile, after I said that he looked a little more relived. Then I looked down at my watch and the time read 7:00 I started to panic because my curfew was 8:00 and I've never been out this long before man am I gonna get it when I get home. Crababy must have noticed because he said "What's wrong?" "It's 7:00 and my curfew is 8:00. I've never been gone this long from home before I've always either gone straight home or to go grab something to eat and even if I did grab something to eat I'd always be back at home at around 4:00." "Oh okay do you want me to take you home then?" He asked "Yes please." I said a little worried so we paid for our meal and we walked out of the restaurant then we hopped on his bike and crybaby took me home. The ride home was short and when we arrived I quickly hopped off of Crybaby's bike I said goodbye and thanked him for the ride home then turned around and started walking towards my house I entered and there sitting before me were my parents and they didn't look to happy "Where have you been young lady?" My mom asked angrily and right then and there I knew I was in for it.