Chapter 12

Crybaby's pov

When I woke up the sky was very dark and my head hurt like hell. When I sat up I immediately noticed that Anna was gone and that's when I started panicking. So I grab my phone to call her but before I could call her I notice that there's a message that I knew wasn't there before and what it said made me more scared than I've ever been in my entire life. Elijah has Anna but where did he mean the place where it all started? I want to go after him but since I've no clue as to where he might've taken Anna all I can do is wait for the next clue and hope that she's okay. Gran is probably worried so I gotta get home and that's what I did but I never once stopped thinking about Anna.

Anna's pov

I woke up in the back of a van bound and gagged and I knew immediately that Elijah had found me and that scared me shitless. There was no point in even trying to scream because of the gag. So I just tried to get out of the ropes that bound my hands and legs but he tied them way to tight to the point where I couldn't get out of it. Then all of a sudden the van stopped and I heard a car door slam shut so I immediately pretend that I'm still knocked out. Then I was slung over his shoulder I opened my eyes to see where I was while I was still outside and sure enough I was back in our old neighborhood and the whole neighborhood looked abandoned I immediately close my eyes again cause I didn't want him to know that I was even the slightest bit awake. He entered our old house and I was put down on what felt like a bed and he also took my gag out. Then I felt the bed sink on the other side from where I'm laying and he just sat there and so I opened my eyes again and realized that we were in his old bedroom where all my punishments used to take place. Then I felt him lay down next to me and his breathing evened out so I knew he was asleep but I also knew I wouldn't get any sleep that night.