Chapter 10

Anna's pov

The next morning I was starting to wake up, my eyes were still closed trying to enjoy the last fleeting moments of sleep. I turned over onto my back as I inhaled an intoxicating musky scent, making me smile. I opened my eyes to see Crybaby above me, propped up on his elbow, smiling and he said "Morning beautiful." "Morning." I said as I stretched, after I got done stretching he leaned down giving me a long passonite kiss. Then he got up went to the dresser and started to pick out his clothes for the day. He noticed that I hadn't gotten up yet so he turned around, still butt naked, walked over to the bed pulled me up and said "Come on sleepy head rise and shine." I just groaned cause I was still tired causing him to chuckle. I sat there for a minute rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, then I got up out of bed then turned to go to my backpack which was still on the floor but whilst doing so Crybaby gave a low whistle causing me to turn back around put my hand on my hand on my hip and say seductively "Only for you baby." Which caused him to growl "Careful sweetheart or I'll be tempted to take you again here and now." I chuckled
then said playfully "Would you now?" Causing him to smirk "Baby you have no idea." I smirked turned around and walked over to my backpack kneeling down then picking out a red shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, a black cardigan, white vans, black underwear, and a matching black bra. I got up walked to the door and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

30 minutes later

I walked out of the bathroom feeling very refreshed. I then walked downstairs and was about to walk into the kitchen when I heard Ramona say "---you think she's the one?"
Then I heard Crybaby say "I know she's the one gran." "She must be special Crybaby cause you've never said that about any other girl before." I froze and smiled I couldn't believe my ears, Crybaby thinks I'm the one, I realized right then and there that I felt the same way about Crybaby. I walked in smiling like a loon but Crybaby noticed it cause he asked "Why the wide smile?" "I had a good bath." I lied "That's good." With that we ate our breakfast and when we were done we put our plates in the sink. Then Crybaby took my hand and led me to the garage "Crybaby where are we going?" "It's a surprise" and at this I giggled then we reached his bike but before we got on his bike he turned me towards him, pulled me close, causing me to hold onto his neck, and whispered in my ear "Did I ever mention that your a terrible liar." Which caused me to giggle "You might have mentioned it a couple times." I could hear him smirking "Yes I have and I knew you were lying this morning so tell me what really caused that wide smile of yours."
"Uh...I-I overheard you and Romona this morning." At this point he pulls away still smirking and me blushing like mad "Really, how much did you overhear" "I think you know the answer to that." "I know but I just want to hear you say it." Which caused me to blush yet again "I overheard you say that I'm the one and I know your the one for me too." At this his smirk grew into a full blown smile and he pulled me in then we kissed more passionately than we ever had before then we got on his bike and started to head towards Turkey Point.

Elijah's pov
(A/N: The Monarch of Death)

I was crouched down in my hiding spot behind a bush where I've been observing Anna and her boyfriend cause I've seen them kiss several times and I've decided that today would be the day that I take her back to where it all started and get my revenge like I promised all those years ago. I see them getting on a bike and heading towards Turkey Point, perfect.

A/N: Dun Dun Duuun cliffhanger what do you think will happen next and what do you think Elijah meant when he said 'get his revenge' please comment cause it really makes my day also let me know what you think will happen next, plus I really want to know what you guys think of the story so far and please vote