Chapter 13

1 week later

Crybaby's pov
It's been a week since Anna was taken and my gran has been nothing but supportive and there for me this past week. I miss Anna with all my heart, her laugh her smile I just miss everything about her. I've been thinking a lot about that clue this past week and I know 'the place where it all started' is the place where Anna grew up but if I could just find out where........dammit I've been waiting and waiting for another clue for a week and nothing has turned up.....I just want her back and in my arms safe and sound. I swear if that bastard has laid even one hand on my precious Anna.....he's as good as dead. I'm suddenly shaken from my thoughts when all of a sudden there's a text on my phone from......Elijah and it says 'I see you still haven't figured out my little hint well then here's the next one.....What is the second state that was added to our Union?' The clue confused me to no end and I honestly have never payed any attention in history class but thank god for Google so I Googled it and the answer is Pennsylvania.....so that's where he must of taken Anna. But I still have to find out her home town and where exactly she lived but who would have that info besides Anna and Elijah.......then it hit me like a ton of bricks Anna's mom has to know where that is. Without wasting another second I marched down the street to Anna's old place and knocked and to my surprise Anna's mom actually answered the door but as soon as she saw me she instantly rolled her eyes and said "What do you want?" "Ma'am this is important I need to know where Anna grew up before she moved here?" "And why would you wanna know that?" "Ma'am your daughter is missing." Then her face went whiter than a ghost "Come in." I wasted no time in making myself comfy on the couch she sat on the couch as well and said "I knew this day would come I've been trying to protect her from it for so long......but it came nevertheless and I can't even save her." "Ma'am you can save her by answering my question please now tell me." "You're right I can....." It took her some deliberating but she finally told me "We used to live in Pennsylvania." "Yes but where exactly?" "Pittsburgh.....I'll never forget that night.....I'm not exactly sure what street we lived on.....it was so long ago but I hope I've been of some help." "It's quite all right ma'am what you've told me helps a lot I just hope I can find her in time." And with that I walked out of that door more determined than I've ever been.