Chapter 14

Trigger Warning: This chapter contains topics of severe abuse and torture read at your own risk but you have been warned.
Anna's pov

I must have knocked out at some point in the middle of the night, because I woke up in the morning and the ropes around my hands and feet were gone. However one of my ankles was chained to the bed frame ensuring I couldn't so much as leave this room. Elijah was gone and there was a cup of water as well as a single loaf of bread, this was probably the only food I was going to get for the day. My throat burned and my stomach rumbled so I quickly drank the water and ate the bread, I felt much better afterwards. All of a sudden Elijah burst into the room "I see you're finally awake that means I can finally get my revenge on you for getting me arrested all those years ago." Your eyes widened in shock and confusion you were very young so you didn't really remember "I....was very young....I don't really....remember" I barely managed to get the words out I was terrified. With this he laughed and said "Well then let me enlighten you, about 12 years ago I came home after I had one to many and I saw fit to punish for whatever reason and after I was done with your punishment I sent you to your room but you somehow managed to get ahold of my cell phone and call the police I was then arrested and taken to prison for life it was then that I swore my revenge." By the time he was done talking I was shaking like a leaf cause I knew I was done for. Elijah started to take his belt off and I knew what was gonna happen, I tried to get away but I obviously didn't get far he then forcefully removed my shirt and pants as well as my shoes leaving me in nothing but my bra and my underwear. I was crying even before he started whipping me with his belt which also happened to have little metal spikes that would cover me with cuts as well as welts wherever he struck the belt down, I couldn't do anything but call for help that no one would be able to hear since the neighborhood is abandoned. All I could do was hope and pray that the pain would eventually stop, after what seemed like hours he finally stopped beating me with his belt and threw the belt somewhere in the room making sure to slam the door on his way out and I knew this was only the beginning I thought as the pain became to much to bear I blacked out.

Timeskip back to Crybaby

Crybaby pov: After packing up a few things to knock out and tie up Elijah as well as my brass knuckles just incase, I was getting my motorcycle ready in the garage and pinning up my hair so it doesn't get in my face as much on the road when all of a sudden I get another text from Elijah We reside where no one dwells, this ghost town where only fear and pain dwell now I'd hurry if I were you. The phrase where no one dwells as well as ghost town has to be talking about and abandoned neighborhood or town and I know it's somewhere in Pittsburgh. The fear and pain part as well as 'I'd hurry if I were you' worries me a lot cause if he hurt her I swear I'm gonna hurt him so bad he's gonna wish he'd never been born. I immediately googled abandoned neighborhoods in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania most of them are just your typical amusement park, asylum, resort abandoned places like that. But one neighborhood caught my attention it was a neighborhood called Lincoln way and it's residents mysteriously abandoned the neighborhood one night after an alleged mass murder was caught and arrested and I knew it just had to be it, I had already wasted enough time seeing as it was already a little late in the afternoon and I had a long drive ahead of me so without a moment of hesitation I hoped on my motorcycle and began driving to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and the abandoned neighborhood of Lincoln Way. (Timeskip to after the really long drive cause I'm lazy) By the time I
was coming up on the neighborhood it was very late and the sun was setting so I decided to park my motorcycle near the entrance of the neighborhood and out of sight in hopes that Elijah doesn't hear me or see me coming I need the element of surprise on my side. After I grabbed my bag of supplies I set out to begin steaking out the neighborhood. I kept to hiding in the forest next to the neighborhood looking for any sign of a car or van in any of the driveways but I didn't see a single one. As I was going round to double check the drive ways I heard the sound of a car not to far off and sure enough I see a van pull up to one of the houses and none other than Elijah gets out of the van and goes into a white house with a red roof on it. I kept to the forest and make my way back over to behind the house Elijah just went into, I decided to wait for night fall in order to rescue Anna.