Ch.1 Once Upon...

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto/Boruto

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

Loud explosions could be heard as two figures clashed between branches in a Giant Tree Forest. They looked like two blurs crashing into each other one golden and the other black until they clashed one last time before separating. A young man in a black cloak with the traditional anbu vest underneath with black pants and red shoes stared down from the branch he was on to the lower branch where the person he was fighting stared back. It was a young woman who seemed to be surrounded by a golden cloak that made her look like she was on fire. Her eyes looked like a cross as she stared at the man with a sad look.

???: Brother! This is my last warning! Stop this madness or I will put you down!

???: You've said the same thing, so many times already. Izumi how many more people do I have to kill before you finally take this seriously.

Izumi: No more people will die, Izuku!

Izuku: I don't know about that. I'm looking at an girl that's about to meet her parents soon.

Izumi: If only we were enough.

Izuku: It was never enough.

Izuku stared down at Izumi showing his red eyes with a interesting pattern. They both launched at each other beginning their final duel once more.

--

*16 years ago*

Two 5 year old children could be seen playing together on the beach of a small lake. They chased after each other with huge smiles as they tried to tag the other. The wind blew hard making both kids stop and laugh as it blew through the boys black hair and the girl's blonde. A man could be seen watching the kid's while sitting under a tree. He had two long bangs of blond hair parallel to each other, sky blue eyes, a strong jawline and even though he was sitting down you could tell he was a giant of a man. He wore a green vest with a red swirl on the back, he had black pants and sandals. On his belt was a hanging headband with the symbol of Konoha on it. However, the most noticeable feature was the white cloak he was wearing with red flames at the bottom.

The man stared at the children with a large smile and decided now was the time to teach them a little more.

???: Izumi! Izuku! Come here, I want to show you something!

Both: OK!

The two children came running over to their father with the blonde tripping and faceplanting causing the father to laugh. Eventually the two kids finally made it over with the black haired kid now named Izuku smiled softly and the blonde haired girl now named Izumi rubbed her nose with a pout.

Toshi: I know I've been showing you things about Chakra and even opened them for you. But now I want to know and hear it from both of you. Do you truly want to become Shinobi?

The two children stared at each other with a determined look each giving the other a firm nod. They quickly turned back to their father and gave a hard nod. Toshi laughed since I mean who could take two 5 year old's seriously. He gestured for them to sit in front of him and they quickly plopped on the ground.

Toshi: Ok, that's good because there's no turning back after you start the academy. Now let me tell you what a Shinobi life is like. Listen closely children because I'm not going to sugarcoat it. It's cruel to you and unforgiving, sometimes you wonder why you ever became a shinobi in the first place. Sure the pay is alright but you will see friends come and go and you will do unspeakable things but then you look to your right and see the teammate that's been by your side since the beginning. You look to your left and see the friend that was so unsure of themselves but now stands straight and proud. That's why we have teams, to support each other and to avoid falling into that deep dark place that seems to always follow a shinobi around.