Ch.42 Cutting Nuisances

Disclaimer I do not on My Hero Academia nor Naruto/Boruto

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

*Chaos Saga*

Izuku tore the bandages off his eyes, looking around his base with a smile as his EMS activated showing his sun pattern eyes turned darker with more tomoes inside it making the sun look sinister compared to before.

Izuku put on his cloak as he teleported back to the Akatsuki's base, it had been a month since he went into hiding to heal. Now he was ready and from what he heard these dumbasses were planning a major attack. As he appeared in the central room of the base startling all of the members, Izuku just stared up at the main boss and smiled.

Shiggy: Where the hell have you been?

Izuku: Busy. Now what's this about a major attack?

Dabi: We are going to raze Kumo to the ground.

Izuku: A terrible idea. I love it when we leave tomorrow.

Toga: Tomorrow hot stuff.

Izuku smiled as he disappeared in a black flashback into his own base. Finally, everything will start to fall into place.

--

*The Next Day*

Izuku and the Akatsuki all stood on a cliff overlooking Kumo awaiting the mental signal from the master to begin. However, a massive explosion occurred off in the distance miles away but so massive it could still be seen from there. The exact location where the Akatsuki base was.

Shiggy: MASTER!

At the same moment the explosion happened the puppet that the Master had used collapsed to the ground returning back into a corpse, signaling the demise of the Master. At the same moment, not far from them emerged the remaining Kage and jinchuriki along with team 7, but Izuku noted the absence of his father. The Akatsuki immediately went into a defensive position as they turned to face the attackers. (Izumi, Shoto, Bakugo, Yu, Kendo, Cee, and Chi)

Shiggy: YOU BASTARDS! HOW DID YOU KNOW!

Electricity crackled followed by the sound of a thousand birds filling the air before the sound of flesh tearing followed. Shiggy spat out blood as he looked down seeing a hand of lightning through his chest. Rage filled his being as he heard Izuku say something.

Izuku: I told them. Was tired of dealing with your dumbasses.

Before the others could react Izuku flexed his hand that went through Shiggy causing the electricity to rocket off it, hitting all the members straight through the heart and killing them. Toga fell to her knees as she coughed up blood but was still confident in her immortality.