Ch.25 Fighting A Kage

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

*Locations: Land of Wind, outskirts of Suna*

*1 week since last chapter*

Izuku stood on a sand dune with his black cloak flowing with the arid air as he stared at the sandy city not even a mile away. His blank mask matched his face as he stared at the city with a emotionless look thinking of a plan. A deep sigh escaped his mouth as he made a single handsign making a dozen more of him to appear. He didn't need to say anything as the clones knew the plan swiftly disappearing in black blurs into the city looking like ticks bouncing between the buildings. Izuku slowly walked towards the gates as he was in no rush.

As he approached the gate the two guards went right away to stop Izuku but a quick glance later they stood completely still before dropping to the ground convulsing and frothing from the mouth before finally falling still. Izuku continued his path towards the large dome in the middle of the city, the overwatch of the Kazekage. As Izuku walked the streets no-one paid him any mind and if they did it was just because of the mask. The Shinobi however were more cautious as some went to interrogate him but before they could even get close a black blur would crash into them as if they were never there.

What was happening was Izuku's clones would intercept the shinobi taking them somewhere killing them and dumping the body. They did this for every shinobi that got in Izuku's path. Izuku was standing in the middle of the city maybe halfway from the tower and placed his hand down on the ground making a seal glow into the ground before disappearing. He continued his walk as more and more shinobi were murdered in the shadows.

Soon the tower stood in front of him with the memories of his clones returning to him confirming everything was ready. Izuku walked in confusing the many shinobi in the lobby and attendants, they didn't even get a chance to cry for help as the walls and floor were stained red. Izuku continued to walk climbing the winding stairs up to the kage office. Any attendant  and shinobi that crossed his path silenced before a noise could even escape with the only noise coming from them was a thud to the ground.

Finally Izuku reached the office door and knocked. A muffled 'come in' sounded off making Izuku open it. He walked in and stared at the Kazekage with a calculating look. She was a decent looking woman with a giant muscular frame with long spikey hair going down her back. She was wearing a kage cloak with green trims with a Jounin vest underneath reminding him of his adoptive father. The difference being on her waist were eight small grey gourds that Izuku assumed were her iron sand and on the gourd next to her was giant brown gourd that Izuku could tell was  her normal sand. The Kage looked up at him with a questioning look.

Cathleen: And who might you be? Perhaps a mercenary that's looking for work? Sorry to break it to ya missions are only for Suna shinobi so go look for work in a smaller village.

Izuku didn't say anything as he continued to stare at her. Cathleen went on guard as she narrowed her eyes at the masked man slowly reaching for a gourd on her waist silently opening it. She also noted how quiet it was usually she could hear the people in the lobby and many offices but now it was just silence. 

Cathleen: What the hell are you?

Izuku: The being that is going make you pay for your sins Cathleen Bate.

Cathleen stood up with a smirk crossing her face as she willed iron sand to flow around her like a swarm of bees.

Cathleen: Oh? And you plan on doing that by yourself? You must have a death wish freak if you wish to challenge me alone.