Ch.4 The Friendly Meeting and a Race

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

*1 year Later*

The class of late 7 year old's can be seen out in the courtyard of the Academy during their lunch time each doing their own things with their groups. The girls were all together sitting on a set of benches next to the pond talking to each other, eyeing the next group. The cool kids or Izuku's group was on the pond practicing their water walking while also playing freeze tag with them all in just in swimming trucks. It consisted of Bakugo, Shoto, Kirishima, Denki and Sero. The next group of boys were Tenya, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Shoda and Sen all sitting under a group of trees while getting tutored by Ojiro on Taijutsu as he was seen as the expert. The rest of the boys were seen struggling to stay on the water as they were frozen waiting for Izuku to unfreeze. Izuku was trying to avoid Bakugo, Shoto, Sero, Denki and Kirishima as they tried to surround him.

Izuku however smirked with a smug look as he readied to win it for his team. Izuku let himself fall into the water shocking the freezers as they tried to look in the water for him. Izuku popped up next to Sato and Tetsu unfreezing them and then started running towards his next teammate. Izuku over the time in the Academy has grown out of his shell and is now extremally confident in both of his abilities and  himself. Sometimes he can have a short temper if someone he knows gets hurt.

The girls sighed in a dreamy way making Izumi feel uncomfortable at the way they were looking at her brother. Instantly however after the sigh all the girls gave each other a death stare making Izumi wish she was born a boy as the air was filled with tension and the feeling of death.

Shoka: Oi, who the fuck you guys sighing at!?

Ochaco: I can ask you the same thing Mismatch!?

Momo: Girls, I'm sure you guys can work it out as long as it's not with my Izuku.

Girls: Huh!?

Kendo: What do you mean your Izuku?!

Katsumi: THIS BIMBO'S LYING SHE CAN BARELY HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH IZU!

Momo: WHO YOU CALLING BIMBO, SKANK! LIKE YOUR ANY BETTER YOU CAN'T EVEN LOOK HIS DIRECTION WITHOUT SHUTTING DOWN!

The arguing escalated as more and more girls showed there interest in Izuku, all but one which is good since it would have been weird if she did. Izumi however was getting suffocated by all the tension and killing intent the girls were throwing at each other. Who knew girls could be so territorial about what they want. Then a thought crossed her mind.

Izumi: 'Wait, if they continue to fight over Izuku until graduation then they will focus more on beauty then training. They will also still hate each other by the time of team selections so whole teams will be dysfunctional. I need to step in!'

Izumi then stood up and tried to get everyone's attention but was either getting ignored or interrupted by all the fighting. With each interruption a new tic mark would grow on Izumi's forehead until it looked like a brain. Eventually she just exploded.

Izumi: SHUT UP!

All the girls instantly stopped as they felt an oni staring over them making them feel like they were about to die if they didn't. That day they vowed to never get Izumi angry again which Izuku learned a long time ago when he accidently ate her chocolates that was in the fridge.

Izumi: Ok, all of you I don't care if you have a crush on my brother but I will not let your friendships die just because of Jealousy nor do I want you to become weak because your trying to get Izuku's attention. Even then it wouldn't work like that, Izuku values strength over beauty so if you all became weak he wouldn't even consider you as an candidate. 

Asui: Then what do you propose we do?

Izumi: Um....Oh, how about this. It's a race whoever can win his heart gets them all to themselves unless Izuku and whoever wins is ok with another. Which I doubt will happen, anyways the losers will just have to move on since Izuku isn't the only guy around. Is this fair?

The girls slowly looked at each other with mistrust but slowly and surely started to nod their heads in agreement causing Izumi to cheer in victory at her success. Then she just realized what she just did to Izuku.

Izumi: 'Sorry Izuku.'

Izuku felt a chill go down his spine and looked in the direction of the girls as he felt a sense of war from them.

Izuku: 'What did you do Izumi?'

--

A group of Chunin instructors could be seen watching over the kids from a balcony of the school, however none of them had a happy face. Especially the leader of the group Emi Aizawa had a massive scowl as her eyes landed upon the son of the Hokage. The others also had similar glares as they watched the black sheep easily outpace his classmates.

Emi: It's getting to strong, it won't be long until it's stronger then us. I thought we agreed to delay it's progress.

Extra 1: Easier said then done. The thing is a prodigy even if we gave him the minimum teaching he still easily outshines it's classmates. It's not like the others are weak either that thing is just stronger. A shame it's from that clan.

Extra 2: Any ideas Emi?

Emi barely thought for a minute before a feral grin crossed her face. The others quickly noticed it and quirked a eyebrow in curiosity.

Emi: The Hokage and his wife are going on a trip to Suna next month, right?

Extra 2: Yes.

Emi: Then while their gone let's just call a gardener to cut the weed.

The others quickly caught on as they also grew big smiles at the idea.

--

Izuku felt a chill run down his spine causing him to stop and get tagged shocking everyone. However, Izuku ignored them as he felt something bad would happen soon.

--

The pure white ball still glows brightly without a single speck of black.

--

Bingo Entry: #56,895 | Target's entry: Second | Name: Izuku Yagi | Gender: Male | Age: 7

Status: Alive | Titles/Nicknames: None | Rank: Academy Student | Allegiance: Konoha

Chakra Natures: Fire and Lightning | Fire: Low Chunin | Lightning: High Genin

Chakra Reserves: Mid Chunin | Chakra Control: High Genin | Jutsu Arsenal: D-Rank

Speed: High Chunin | Strength: Low Chunin | IQ: Genius | Durability: High Genin

Ninjutsu: Mid Genin | Genjutsu: Low Chunin | Taijutsu: Mid Chunin | Fuinjutsu: None

Kenjutsu: Initiate without a master | Shurikenjutsu: High Chunin | Senjutsu: None

Summoning Contract: None | Dojutsu: Locked | Kekkei Genkai: None | Kekkei Dota: None

Tip: Kill it before it learns it's reality

Threat Level: Minimal | Orders: KILL ON SIGHT | Contract Status: Accepted

Recommended Rank: Chunin

Rewards

Iwa: 11 million

Suna: 50 million

Kumo: 20 million

Kiri: 5 million

Konoha: 1 million

*End of Chapter*

Next Chapter: Ch.5 Assassins