Ch. 9 Graduation

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto/Boruto

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

*2 years after last chapter, this will be the last major timeskip for awhile*

It was time, today was the day Izuku and Izumi would be one step closer towards their dream of Hokage and it's shadow. Today was the Genin exam, which they have been preparing for the last 6 or so years. The now 12 year old Izuku and Izumi, as well as the rest of their class, could be seen sitting in their classroom waiting for the instructors to arrive. You can feel the tension in the room as everyone waited. Izuku was wearing a black hoodie with black jeans with chainmail underneath his hoodie, he had several pouches along his belt full of kunai, shuriken's and other necessities. His black messy hair now reached his shoulders as he wanted to let it grow out, the only thing that stood out about him was his red shoes and handsome face. Izumi was wearing a white t-shirt with the kanji for 'battle wear' on it with blue jeans and long sleeve chainmail underneath the shirt. She had her blonde hair in a bobcut with it barely reaching her shoulders. She had white shoes on.

The Genin Exam consists of 5 tests that require a pass in all in order to be promoted into a genin. You must pass tests in Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu and a Specialty of the users choice. For the Taijutsu test you either had to survive against the instructor for five minutes, impress them or beat them. Genjutsu test you have to survive and break free of a C-rank Genjutsu and cast a C-rank Genjutsu. Ninjutsu test you have to show three jutsu; one C-rank Jutsu, a nature jutsu and a clone jutsu. Fuinjutsu test consists of just writing a single seal that actually works. The Specialty tests vary depending on the choice, if they choose one of the previous tests as a specialty then they would do it again but with more advanced requirements.

The silence was broken by the door opening with the six Chunin instructors walking in with Emi-sensei being one and leading the group. Emi walked up and gave all the kids a hard look before telling them to head outside for the kunai practice and Taijutsu portion of test. The class quickly went into the courtyard where there was several targets setup both in circle and human shapes; across from it was a circle of dirt outlined with chalk with it obviously being the sparring center. Emi told them the warmup was a simple Kunai and Shuriken Accuracy test, they need to hit 8/10 for both to move on.

Everyone did it pretty easily even Izuku with the dull Kunai and Shuriken he was given. Once that was taken care of Emi-sensei told them how the test was going to work and how to pass. They would each fight one of six instructors at random, so they don't see a pattern; in order to pass they have to meet at least one requirement. Survive the fight for 5 minutes, land a decisive blow, impress the instructor or defeat the instructor. Thus the testing started.

Everyone was doing amazing in Izuku's opinion; most of the non-taijutsu users were still able to last the 5 minutes or impress the instructors. The average level Taijutsu users were all able to pass via the 5 minutes such as Mina, Bakugo's, Todoroki's, Denki and Momo. The more all around better Taijutsu users such as the Kendo, Ochaco, Ojiro, Izumi and Kirishima were able to land a decisive blow. Yet no-one was able to beat one of the instructors, until Izuku went up.

When Izuku walked into the ring he could already tell his fight was going to be different. They sent the stronger looking instructor and from the Instructor's feel and look Izuku could tell he wasn't going to hold back like they did with the others. As the soon as the fight started the instructor instantly charged Izuku who was barely able to doge the initial left swing along with it's  right hook follow up. Izuku tried his hardest to avoid the hits that would have easily injured him or even killed him. The class could tell what the instructor was trying to do, but made no complaints as Izuku told them, before the instructor arrives what might happen and told them to stay out of it.