Ch.39 Meeting the Lost

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto/Boruto

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Chaos Saga*

*Narrator Pov*

Izuku stared out at a field with a soft look as he watched the four tails join its brothers and sister in a reunion. He felt awfully calm compared to what he had been, but yet he couldn't help but feel hungry while looking at the Tailed Beasts. He clenched his fists subconsciously as if trying to control himself or remind himself.

'Take their power for your own.'

Izuku's eyes twitched as they turned into his Mangekyou with a hint of black in the veins of his eyes. Izuku growled as he slammed a kunai in his thigh making him regain control of himself.

Izuku: 'That's not why I'm doing this.'

Izuku yanked the kunai out and disappeared in a black flash. He reappeared at Orochimaru's base, not far from the Sannin. Orochimaru was mixing some chemicals when Izuku appeared, and the Sannin instinctively backed away from the Uchiha. As the Uchiha just stared at Orochimaru with a blank look, making the Sannin feel uneasy. 

Izuku: Who has my father's eyes, Orochimaru?

Orochimaru didn't respond as he fully turned to Izuku tossing his lab coat off. You could see the sweat slowly going down Orochimaru's head.

Orochimaru: I will not tell you that. I don't know what happened to you Izuku or if you're even Izuku anymore. But I can not allow you to continue like this. I will stop you for the sake of Konoha, no for the world.

Izuku twitched causing a crude and arrogant smile to cross his face. As his eyes turned into his Mangekyou with the veins in his eyes turning black once more. He raised his hand in a come-on gesture.

Izuku: 'Come try it then snake!'

Izuku's voice was distorted with his own and a different more psychotic voice, it sounded more rough. Orochimaru felt fear course through him from the voice, Izuku immediately attacked Orochimaru with a Susanoo punch. Orochimaru used a substitute with a skeleton proxy. Izuku immediately destroyed a portion of the base forcing Orochimaru into the open.

The base was in the plains of a tundra making the two fight in the snow. Orochimaru immediately launched a fire jutsu that took the form of a phoenix at Izuku. Izuku blocked the blast with his Susanoo finishing its upper half, he believed he didn't need to go full against Orochimaru. Orochimaru knew that he and Izuku were about equal in strength. He didn't want to admit it but Izuku truly had become a monster in power in such a short amount of time. This is why it didn't matter how many jutsu he would use which Izuku would most likely copy, he needed to kill Izuku here and now.

Orochimaru bit his thumb and ran through hand signs before slamming his palm to the floor. Causing a giant puff of smoke that dispersed immediately revealing Mando the Boss Summon charging at Izuku with a hiss. Izuku formed his Susanoo to its full form letting Mando bite into his arm with a crunch crushing the arm. Izuku just laughed as he grabbed Mando by the tail ripping him off his arm and launching the snake into the side of a mountain with a crash.

Izuku turned to Orochimaru just in time to receive another giant flaming Phoenix into him causing another explosion of fire across his chest. Orochimaru used another jutsu this one water, using the snow that had melted to make water spikes that drilled through the Susanoo. Orochimaru let out a huff as he stared at the motionless Susanoo before dread seeped into his soul. As it immediately reformed and swiped the water off it, Izuku's voice boomed from the Susanoo.