Ch.48 The Plague of Chakra

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto/Boruto

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Chaos Saga*

*Final Days Arc*

*Narrator POV*

A/N

*Okay I'm going to step in for the beginning portion of this final chapter. First off just wanted to thank you all for reading this little book I started. I will admit I thought it would have been more popular than it currently is but that's on me. Anyways, besides that this little intermission for me to finally explain the White Path Universe as this is the Nexus universe that Izuku will head to.

A Nexus Universe in my multiverse is basically a 'sister' universe where there was a certain event that both universes shared but both went opposite directions. This is called a Nexus Event, an Anchor is a person in a universe who anchors the universe down to reality and the very multiverse, kind of like the main character. There are other terms I have thought of but these are the ones I needed to show now.

The main point in the Nexus universes that changed them both was Izuku's betrayal and how he went about it. In the light path, he knocked out his team and left them, while the Dark Path decided killing them would be easier. The main difference between the Light and Dark paths is how Izuku dealt with his Uchiha heritage. The Dark ran from it until he reached a point he could no longer run from it while Light embraced it and followed their morals to a tee. So, let's start talking about a brief synopsis of Light's story since you already know Dark's.

Light first decided to test his clan's methods against Suna offering for the Kage to hand over her Tailed Beast gracefully. This led to their fight, where Izuku captured her and researched a way to safely extract Tailed Beasts without harming the user. Once completed Izuku went around the nations helping people without hiding who he was, slowly building up the reputation of the Uchiha.

When Izuku encountered Nejire's team, he once again calmly explained what he wanted to do and promised to not harm any of them. Of course, this led to a fight where he won with very little damage to them. He also encountered Shoka but that's not as important. As he promised he brought Nejire back unharmed making Mirio look at him in a different light. Some stuff wasn't too different with Izuku going around saving people and freeing Tailed Beasts until he reached Iwa.

He actually helped Iwa in a complete revolution allowing him to capture the four tails and five tails along with a permanent ally in Chi. Izuku had gained his MS in a weird way, one day during his battle with the Three-Tailed Beast his eyes forced themselves to evolve allowing him to defeat the user with ease. Eri still exists in the same way and also allowed the opening for Shoka to reenter his life, this also made Izumi expose them. The attack on Eri failed but made Izuku create a new group, The Sunrise. Some of the people that Izuku had met along the way joined him. Nejire, Mirio, Shoka, Inasa, Chi, and Stain. They would fight the reemerged Akatsuki and eventually fought the ninja villages, they could have won if they had actually gone lethal or used the Tailed Beasts but eventually were stopped and arrested in their crusade but it was enough to start a talk.

This leads to when Dark arrived, shortly after Light's eyes were taken and he was thrown in a cell. There's more smaller stuff but that's for another time.*

--

Izuku stared at Konoha from a distance with a neutral look. It had been a week since he was sent here by that 'being'. He had fully recovered by absorbing the unsuspecting shinobi he came across. He had also read the description of this universe from the little device the 'being' gave him. It was an interesting world compared to his.