Ch.30 Mist

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto/Boruto

I Only Own the PLot and Original Characters

--

*Tailed Beast Saga*

*Three Tails Arc*

It's been two weeks since Izuku extracted the two tails from Nejire Hado. After that he remained on the low end for a little bit before starting his hunt for the three tails. So for awhile he was gathering information on the three tails since he had no clue who the Jinchuriki was, so for the past two weeks he was in the Land of Forests going from town to town seeing what he could gather.

Izuku was in a inn sitting in a corner booth eating some udon. He felt a familiar chakra on someone as they sat across him and put down a note. After a couple of minutes the man left the inn, one of Orochimaru's many spies in the ninja world. Izuku picked up the note reading it to himself. 'Confirmed, the three tails Jinchuriki is in the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. Unknown name but they wield the Executioner's Blade.' Izuku pondered the note as he let it burn in his hand before returning back to his udon. 

The inn door opened with loud ruckus of cheering and hollering. Izuku gave a glance and saw three squads of Mist nin and 2 squads of Forest nin. Izuku noticed one nin had a long needle on his back with a string attached. Izuku pulled up his hood and his mask and started walking towards the group. The laughter died down as Izuku stopped in front of the shinobi who were sitting on a couple of round tables. "Can I help you?" asked one of the nin

--

It was a beautiful afternoon in Konoha and Izumi couldn't feel any happier while walking the streets. Today she was on her own since Shoto and Bakugo decided to get some extra training in before they had another mission. Today Izumi decided to pay Shoka a visit in the hospital since she would be released tomorrow, she actually got quite banged up from the fight she was apart of. Izumi frowned as she remembered the team when they came back, 'what kind of monster did they face that was able to kill Nejire and Tamaki.' thought Izumi as she passed the graveyard, a few days after the team returned some civilians found Nejire's body in front of the Kage tower her funeral and Tamaki's was the next day both laid to rest next to each other. 

Izumi buried the depressing thoughts as she entered the hospital, "Excuse me which room is Shoka Todoroki in?" asked Izumi to a nurse, "Oh Yagi-sama, she is in room 307." "Thank you." Izumi went into the elevator smiling towards the patients and staff, she let her smile drop as the elevator door closed, ever since she remembered the day Izuku wiped their memories she has had a burden on her heart. It eats at her everyday but is too scared to share with anyone, her smile returned as the elevator doors opened and she stepped out and walked to her destination.

She found the door and gave a knock, which was followed by a soft come in. Izumi walked in and saw Shoka sitting on her bed reading a scroll. "Izumi! What's the occasion to visit me in my humble abode." Izumi kept a snort down as she walked in and sat on the visitor seat. "Just had to make sure you were still kicking Afterall you still have one of my shampoos." Shoka laughed as she put her scroll down and turned to Izumi fully.

"So, how you feeling babe?" "Eh, I've had way worse if anything I'm really only here because of protocol. I didn't even really fight that monster just watched as Nejire tried her hardest to beat him." Izumi looked sad as she watched Shoka start to self doubt herself, Izumi knew Shoka still felt responsible for Izuku's absence but moved on in a way. Shoka knew that their relationship was always rocky and she honestly couldn't even say if they really were in a relationship or what to call it. But she still wanted to desperately meet Izuku one day.

Izumi knew this and just stood up and embraced Shoka, "Don't worry we'll find him, don't lose hope." Shoka didn't respond and instead just returned the hug and nodded. The two walked for a while way past the sunset until they were interrupted by an anbu flickering into the room kneeling towards Izumi. "Heir Yagi, your presence is immediately required in the Kage Tower, the Hokage is summoning your presence." The anbu disappeared making Izumi sigh as she sat up, "Well duty calls let's meet up again Shoka. This was a nice talk." "I would like that Izumi."

Izumi left in a flicker and now stood in front of the Kage Tower, standing in the front waiting for her was her two teammates Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo. "About time." said Bakugo with a sarcastic tone, "Fuck off." retorted Izumi as the trio entered the building. It didn't take them long to climb the tower and arrive to the Hokage's office, they were let in right away by the secretary. In the office was the Hokage Toshinori Yagi who was sitting in his chair writing documents.

Toshinori had taken Izuku's absence hard as he fell into his work, he lost some of his muscle and grew leaner, with his once golden hair now having several gray hairs in it. Toshinori looked up to see Team 7 standing in front of him revealing his sunken and baggy eye from a lack of sleep. "Oh good you are here. Izumi as my heir apparent I have a diplomatic mission for you." "What is it father." "I need you to go Kirigakure and try to convince the Mizukage to protect their Jinchuriki." "Understood. When do we leave?" "Tomorrow morning, be save my daughter." "I will."

--

Izuku could be seen expecting his new prize with an uninterested look with the glow of fire being his only source of light. In his hand was the infamous Nuibari or the Sewing Needle. Behind him the inn was burning to the ground with bodies littering the whole field in which the inn was located. Izuku bit his thumb and crouched down summoning a small kitten that hopped onto his hand. "Ask Orochimaru if there is anything to exploit in Kirigakure or the Land of Water." The kitten nodded and disappeared in a puff of smoke. Izuku stored the Sewing Needle in a scroll and was about to walk away but stopped when he felt something grab his ankle.

Izuku looked down and saw that one of the Mist nin was still alive even with all the injuries on him. "you bastard!" "Oh still alive huh?" Izuku turned and picked up the nin making him look into his eyes, the nin screamed in pain as he was placed in a Genjutsu that tripled his pain, the screaming stopped as the man started frothing from the mouth before dying.

--

The morning rays feel onto the costal town in the Land of Forests. There was a reports of a fire at one of the inns not far from the town but no-one really paid it any mind. The first boat to the Land of Water left with Izuku being one of the occupants, he took the face of one of the men he killed. He felt his summon appear on the side of boat which made him get up and reach over. Sure enough he felt a scroll be put in his hand before the chakra signature disappeared. Izuku looked at the note with a neutral look.

'In Kirigakure, Central Town behind the Academy in the back alley, Crazy Cult wanting to overthrow the Mizukage. Good distraction.' Izuku burned the note as the captain yelled that they would be landing soon. Hopefully this Jinchuriki will actually give him an challenge.

*End of Chapter*

Next Chapter: Ch.31 The Swordsmen