Ch.2 New Friends

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

Two siblings could be running down the street in a hurry towards their new Academy since today was their first day. The two weaved through the crowds of villagers as they panted in a panic. The villagers laughed at the kids since it was quite funny seeing 6 years old act like it was the end of the world. However, if you looked closely in the crowd you could see many shinobi have a look of disgust as their eyes fell upon the boy.

The two siblings ran through the hallways of the Academy as they tried to find the room Class 1-A.

Izumi: WHERE IS IT!

Izuku: I DON'T KNOW! THIS PLACE IS TO BIG!

Izumi: THERE IT IS!

The two ran to a door and threw it open revealing a room full of kids that had turned towards the noise. The class rested their eyes upon two kids one girl, one boy. The boy had messy  spikey black hair and black eyes with a sharp handsome face. He was wearing a grey kimono with some red shoes. The girl was a blondie with her flowing smoothly pat her shoulders and stopping at her mid back. She had blue eyes and a angel like face. She was wearing a sky blue kimono with some white sneakers. (If you are wondering why they are wearing old time clothes, that's what they wore to sleep they were just  in a rush and forgot to change.)

Both the kid's hair was messy and they were both out of breathe from running. They both quickly stood up straight and gave a slight wave as they gave a goofy smile. This won favor universally for the entire class.

Girls: 'Cute.'

Boys: 'Cute.' 

The two noticed two opened seats next to each other in the front row and disappeared and reappeared into them shocking the class.(They were only going mid genin, still fast to the class.) Izuku was sitting next to a girl with a brown bob cut while Izumi sat next to a boy with a nasty scar on his face. They didn't get to introduce themselves as the doors had opened again with a young woman walking in.

She had short lime green hair tied with a orange bandana that held her Hitate with dark green eyes. She had the standard green Chunin vest on with black anbu pants and orange sneakers. She also had a sword on her back with a smiley face on it's hilt?

???: Hello children! My name is Emi Aizawa and I'm going to be your Chunin teacher until you cuties become Genin.

She smiled brightly as she scanned over her new pupils. Full of happiness and excitement until her eyes fell onto the blemish of the class. Izuku flinched as the teacher looked at him for a brief second, she didn't show it but Izuku felt disgust from her. Izuku brushed it off since he might just be imagining things.

Emi: Ok now let's introduce ourselves to each other, because these are your classmates for the next six years! Say your name, likes, dislikes, and your goal.

A blonde haired boy with a stupidly bright clothes that sparkled for some reason. He then did a weird pose that made everyone sweat drop.

Aoyama: My name is Yuga Aoyama~I like myself, my parents and cheese. I hate it when I'm not sparkling. In the future I will be the brightest Hokage~

The boy strutted towards his desk confident in himself as everyone just stared in shock.

Emi: O-ok next please.