04

Instagram

tomholland2013 : Holland, Holland, Holland and Holland

tagged ; @harryholland64@samholland1999@padsholland04

liked by 1.6M

comments :

user - awh look at them

unknown - I thought Tom was filming???
^ user - so did I...

zendaya - the boys are back in town

lifeisaloha - brotherssss

TWO DAYS LATER, 27TH OCTOBER

Real Life 

Today was the day.

Harrison and Tom were sat in Haz's car outside the school they looked back on with a smile. many 'do you remember when' questions were based at that school, from primary all the way through to year 11 leavers, years and years worth of memories.

"y'know, he' be pissed we're all wearing black."

Tom laughed in spite of himself, he was on the verge of tears - had been on and off since he woke up that morning - but as normal Harrison did everything he could to lighten the mood. 

"he would."

"it's his colour of course he would."

the boys smiled at each other before getting out of the car and walking to the entrance they remember distinctly.

"remember when he got his jacket stuck on the gate? idiot was throwing it around."

"we had to call Dottie over to pull it off..." Tom reminisced "remember that assembly?"

"oh my god, i still don't understand how he tied our shoes - we were sat cross legged on the floor."

"my favourite will always be that time Emily, you, him and I convinced the supply teacher into letting us have a dance battle in the middle of maths class." 

"i still don't know how we got away with that..." Harrison smiled "that was just before Elliot wasn't it?"

"i had my last audition the next day..."

"yeah..."

They reached the canteen and hall sooner than both wanted to, the photo of their best friend up on the hall screen:

in loving memory
Daniel Porter
1996-2016
twin-brother-friend-son

Harrison suggested he and Tom say in the canteen a bit longer. he agreed not wanting to take the limelight knowing that attention followed him wherever he went and this was NOT about him.  this was about Daniel and his family and friends having a final goodbye.