30

Real Life

"i'm sorry i have to go again..." 

"Tom darling, i'll be fine, it's only for a month - if you get the scenes done right." 

"is that motivation huh?" 

"i'm sure i could find some if you needed it..."

"oh really i'd love to hear-"

"Delta Flight 387 to Atlanta, Georgia boarding now." 

"that's you're cue huh?" 

"unfortunately it is..." Tom whined pulling his girlfriend in closer kissing her head before pulling back a bit and kissing her lips.

he didn't want to go back to America, he'd only been back a week, but there were deadlines to be met so he really didn't have a say in the matter. he loved his job to bits, he'd trade it for nothing in the world - except his love. if he could have the privacy to love his girlfriend without the whole world jumping at the chance of having involvement, he'd trade it in a heartbeat.

but he won't, because that would let too many people down, not just fans, but his friends, family, the crew and the girlfriend that he can't seem to shut up about anymore. so he pulls back from their hug, kissing her one last time before grabbing his passport and heading through to his flight. 

the flight itself seemed much smoother than normal. he enjoyed the serenity of being up inn the air away from everything for a little while, catching some shut-eye while he had the chance, because he knew once he hit the ground again, it would be all go and the chances of more than five hours sleep would be few and far between. 

the plane landed in Atlanta at 10:38am, and as Tom predicted it was all go as soon as he was back onset, he had to get Jacob to drop his bag at his trailer for him as he didn't have time to make the pit-stop before he was being whisked into the hair and make-up trailer. 

the next month was a blur of lines, stunts, action and...

"cut! well done everyone! that's a wrap on Spider-Man Homecoming!"