Mrs.Jeon's apartment

Mrs.Jeon looked at you with a sparkle in her eye. -I'll prepare the guest room. You and Jungkook looked each other with the same surprise. -You'll have to do with the couch tonight Jungkook. Mrs.Jeon looked at him then back to you. -He stays with me when he's in this part of the country. She smiled and turned around to walk away. You were about to protest. -Protesting is useless. She had already turned her back on you. -I insist.

You smiled at Jungkook as you watch the realization that he had just been downgraded from guest bedroom to couch sink in.

You closed the door to your apartment behind you and tried to seem as sober as possible, while all shots of vodka were divided between your knees determined  to knock you down. Jungkook hadnt moved after Mrs.Jeon had him downgraded. He was standing there, partly because he knew his grandmother would have wanted him to make sure you got all your things with you, partly because he was soking in the hard fact of having to sleep on the couch, but mostly because he needed to get in a few jokes his grandmother couldn't hear. You turned to lock the door when Jungkook started. -You're locking the door? He scoffed and inhaled to make another smug comment before the air between you changed, and he took a step forward. 

''Let me see them.'' His shadow drowned you from behind. You smiled before turning toward him, in full confidence. You held up your keys next to his face. ''These?'' You asked him mockingly. It was a chain consisting of 4 keys attatched to a seal you had won at a carnival. One key to your door, one for your car, one for your parents house and one for your work. You knew exactly what he wanted. ''Is there a problem.'' You held his gaze from eye to eye before continuing, egging him on. ''Oppa?'' You held his gaze looking from eye to eye, smiling smugly. He gripped your keychain, and the air between you turned cold as he examined them. ''You want to break in to my apartment?'' You turned your body. ''Be my fucking guest.'' You positioned yourself on the side of your doorframe. He stiffly returned a smile. You stared eachother down as the chilly air slithered beneath your clothes. ''Didnt think so.'' You said as you gripped the kets from his hand, walking straight past him and in to the open door of Mrs.Jeons apartment. 

Mrs. Jeons apartment was cozy. Her kitchen faced the livingroom from across. Her kitchen tiles were blue with white ornaments like flowers. The blue stretched from corner to corner while the white bathed in the depths of the rich colour. The white flirted with each corner and blew up in the middle like a mandala. You looked arround and smiled. It suited her. Her livingroom walls were painted purple and had an old stripey patterend couch. There was a small fireplace, a chair, an ottoman and a coffetable, all pointed towards a small TV hung above the fireplace. On top of the fireplace was a shelf with framed pictures, of people she admired, her grandson and of Samson, her late cat. As you stood taking in her apartment Mrs.Jeon's head poked out from a doorway down the hall. Her apartment had the same layout as yours. "Just in here dear" she waved you in to the room.

You walked in to the far room, and stumbled in the edge of a carpet as you stepped over the doorframe. You saw the ground come closer and managed to stabilize your upperbody as your knees hit the ground. "Oh dear are you okay?" Mrs. Jeon put a comforting hand on your shoulder. You nodded from knees height and stared at a lamp in the far end of the room. You looked at her for a brief moment before looking away again, hiding your alcoholized eyes.

In the doorway you heard someone scoffing and you didnt have it in you to turn around. "You dont laugh at people when they fall down Kookie" You looked up at Mrs. Jeon and saw her looking behind you. "I seem to remember you too tripping in this carpet everytime you come over" You turned around and smiled at him as her exposure made him blush. "Is that so Kookie?" You smirked as his mockery had failed. "Pay him no mind Y/N" Mrs. Jeon said as she turned her back on you and walked over to a window facing the city to close the curtains. "He doesent like the couch much." She grabbed ahold of a curtain and turned around as she talked. "He's used to get things his way" she turned back around. "You dont say?" You turned your head and smirked at Jungkook. Still sitting on your legs, knees pointing towards her. "Now thats just not true" He purposley caressed your shoulder with his fingers as he walked pass you, setting your body alight. He walked over to his grandmother, helping her unsnag a curtain. Mrs. Jeon turned around and mouthed only to you. "It is". You smiled at her as you got up from your sore knees. "You okay dear?" Mrs. Jeon looked at you standing up and stretching your hurting back. You looked at her, blocking out Jungkook.

" Yeah I am just a bit sore from my workout today". You stared her dead in the eye, not daring to move your sight in fear of it flickering to him. Silence followed. Not a long silence, but a suffocating one. She didnt notice. Just continued with her hospitable voice. "Anyway, the bathroom's in here dear-" She gestured towards a door at the left side of the room. "-And if you need anything at all dear, just yell" She walked towards the hallway. "Ofcourse Junkook will also service you in anyway he can" She smiled, not knowing where your mind whent. "I will" You smiled at her, then him. He on the otherhand had anticipated you and grinned like a devil.

____________________________________________________________