Win/loose

When you stopped, he kept going and pushed your body further and further to the wall. You had to keep backing up. Before he suddenly rushed towards you, and lifted you up by one hand, the other one still around your throat.

-I'll will make you beg. He took a break to show you the seriousness of his voice.

-Before I'm trough with you. He slammed you against the wall, not caring if he hurt you.

-You will beg like you never thought you would. He looked in to your eyes, while you were forced to wrap your legs around his abdomen.

-I will have you withering under my pleasure, and begging for me to release you. He whispered by your ear.

-You just wait and see. You gripped his member as a sort of a ''I'll get you first'' sign.

He moaned softly in to your ear, sending vibrations trough your body, all the way to the tip of your toes. He suddenly moved your hand away. You heard his lips part, as they kept coming closer. His fingers glided over your skin, his breath grazed your skin, and his eyes electrocuted you, then suddenly he led his member over to your core, not entering, teasing. He smirked at you, and you were 100% positive he saw how your body pleaded for him.

Your head might not obey him, but your body certainly did. Then his eyes darkened, his teeth closed in on your lip, and as a loud, warm breath from him danced around on your neck, he entered you, as slowly as possible.

You gasped, shutting your eyes, then his lips met yours and forced out every sound.

His mouth roughly devoured yours, and his tongue fished out ever sound.

Your hands trailed over his skin. You didn't know what to do. Your tongue spoke for the both of you. His member was still sliding in to you. You felt every single second of it, every last piece of him. His skin rubbing on yours. His hands traveling your body like an undiscovered land. You could feel him going deeper, you felt your body being filled up. He was tight against your walls. He knew what he was doing, how your body pleaded for him, how it took every inch of you not to scream out how bad you needed him.

You felt his lips moving away from yours, you opened your eyes to see him studying your features. He smirked evilly, before slamming his hands against the dark painted wall, one on each side of your head. He hit it with anger. You jumped at the sudden movement, the fright and the loud sound, you could see the evil washing over him. You could see how his eyes darkened, how his veins pumped faster, how his chest sensually pumped towards you to the beat of your own heart. How his lips turned redder, and every single cell in his body peaked. How his skin burned, how his thighs hardened, and how his member slid, slowly all the way in, all the way.

You ghasped out for air, and in this moment you realized that you had lost. You had nothing to compete with, it was the lion against the lamb. In this moment you gave in to your desires. In this moment he had all control over you.

You tuned your head to one of his hands. His fists were balled and you could see the skin on his fingers turning white. He looked at you looking at them, like a confused child. Before you turned your eyes back to him. He smirked, and his whole look was wicked. The way his breath softly warmed your skin and his brown eyes pierced your soul. You were completely still, not knowing how to react, even the air around you stopped in anticipation. He was going to fuck you merciless, he was going to make you scream like no one had ever screamed before, he was going to make you loose it, he was going to have you begging for mercy, and no one could save you now. He said it without even opening his mouth. His eyes glistened with evil, and you knew you didn't stand a chance. His body was filled up with sparks, blue sparks of electricity, and it projected on to you. His warm waist between your legs sent vibrations trough your whole body, that alone could send you to a different dimension.