Stubborn

-Now about that p- You cant finish your sentence before you are interrupted.

-Nope, that's not fucking happening. Someone grabs around your waist, and spins you around.

-Put it back. He says and stares in to your soul.

He is so close you can feel the heat from his body, and smell the weak scent from his colone.

-Give me my purse. You say determined.

You are standing face to face staring at each other, with enough electric sparks to light up a Christmas tree.
You feel the heat from his palm on your waist, and the seriousness in his voice. You feel small, but try with everything you got, to keep your confidence at peak. ''I am going to win this game, you wait and see'' You think while feeling electricity from his fingers gazing your back. You are startled, you don't know how to break the silence, it is as if all words fell out of your head, and your thoughts are frozen.

-Put. It. Back. His voice is dominant, and as he speaks you can feel his breath on your skin, its hot, and smells like mint, he is taller then you, so he has his head slightly bent down towards your face.

You don't know weather to cave, or to keep pushing for your purse. You just stand there, face to face with him, and electric waves going up and down your spine.

-Give me my purse. You decide that you are not going to cave, you are a strong bitch, and damn he's gonna see it if he doesn't stop soon.

He has a killing look, and walks up to you, gripping around your hand holding the figurine. He get closer, and steps wayyyy to far in to your personal bubble. ''Hello? personal space?'' You think, but at the same time, you cant help but enjoy feeling the heat from his body.

-Let go. He says in a dark and harsh voice, he looks down in to your eyes, and everything about him is telling you to step away.

You can feel his heartbeat against your chest, and a small puckering with your lips, and you would reach his, that's how close he is. You don't know what to do. You are intimidated by how close, and how erotic the tension is. ''What the fuck are you doing, what the fuck are you going to do'' The words spin around in your head, over, and over again.

You suddenly wretch out of his grip and push him away from you, and once again, you threaten to drop the figurine.

-Give me back my god damn purse.

The atmosphere went from erotic as heck, to serious in the blink of an eye. His mouth is slightly open, and you can see his upper teeth.

-Give me back my purse, or... Well I think you understand the process by now. You say.

-Yeah, funny thing about your purse. He just said, and smirked shamelessly towards you, and by the smug look he gives you, you know where this is going.

''No, no way'' You think, and panic on the inside. ''No way in hell''

-Yeah what about it. You said, and hope that this isn't going where you think it is.

-I accidentally dropped it earlier, and all the shit from your bag floated out on my floor, and I found something..... He took a break, licked his lips, and lifted his chin up, while looking at you intensively.   -Rather interesting. He had chosen his words with care.

''Okay, this is so not happening. Its probably not what you think it is, right?''Your thoughts panic  ''Girl stop being so naive, if you have learned anything today, it is that karma is not your friend, so you know damn well that, yes, this is fucking happening''

You tighten your grip around the figurine.

-Oh? You blurt out notoriously, as if you have no idea what he's talking about.

-Yeah. He said and gave you a look saying. ''I-know-you-know-what-I-am-talking-about'' Yet he raised a brow, and pushed out his bottom lip with his tongue. You both just stand there, waiting for the other person to continue the conversation. None of you say anything. He just smugly look at you, and you can see that he is struggling to contain a smirk.

-You gonna give me my purse back now? You say and try for your life to change the subject. You hint for him to look at the figurine, hanging loosely in your hand.

-I swear,  if you drop that- He points at you, and the mood suddenly went from flirty to serious.

-Yeah? What are you going to do about it? You say, for the second time today. He stands still, quietly laughing.

-I am going to do, exactly what you think I'm going to do. He says smuggly, and you can hear the sound of keys rusteling in his pocket.