Disturbed

-He just like cleared his throat, and that's probably the moment I knew I was fucked. You laughed awkwardly.

She just laughed and turned to quickly glance out the window.

The streets were completely empty, and the road was dry.

-Go on. She said, trying to rush your words. You smiled and beat your fingers rhythmically against your black leather wheel.

-It was no big deal, really. You turned your head and looked at her trying to hold back a smile.

-No big deal? She opened her mouth and smiled -It was Jeon Jungkook, everything concerning him is a big deal. She smirked, and you looked out the window as the traffic lights turned from red to yellow.

-We just slept together. You shrugged your shoulders and turned to the right.

-You know what, no more questions. You looked at her and gave her a disappointing look.

-All that happened was that I was gonna get my purse, he stopped me, I smashed stuff on his floor, he got mad, there was a moment, and then just.... bang. You stuttered out not leaving her completely dry.

-I cant believe you. She laughed.

You drove for a solid 20 minutes, then took off to the right, on a side road, leading to your parents house. She asked questions the whole way, but you tried your best to ignore her. ''Okay but like seriously'' You had heard that sentence 500 times before you dropped her ass off.

You stopped the car as your lights lit up the front door, and ricochet in the dark windows.

-Okay Y/N ya may not wanna talk, but I'll totally make you. She walked outside and stood there just holding the door.

-Also, thanks for coming with me, I know you originally had other plans, but I'm guessing it didn't turn out as bad as you anticipated. She smirked and did an obvious glance over at your neck.

-Okay, bye! You rolled your eyes, trying to contain yourself from laughing. Just before she closed the door you yelled.

-If you tell mom and dad, I will kill you. You looked at her and tried to keep a straight face, but it didnt hold long. She shut the door, smiled and nodded as she walked in to the spotlight of your car. You just sat there and watched her lock herself in to the house. You started the car and backed out of the bumpy driveway. You lifted your purse up and put it in the passenger seat.

The air was not cold, it was like it was in the summer, on those lazy days where you just sit outside in a hammock, reading , and drinking ice tea till the sun goes down. The streets were more or less completely empty, now and then you passed a couple staggering their way out of the clubs, and down the dark streets. You had your window rolled down all the way, and fresh air filled up the car. You felt your whole body hurt, and your skin was pulsating. It felt like you had been run over by a car. You could feel your thighs shaking even as you were sitting down. The drive from your parents house to your apartment took a little less then a half hour, but you never really minded the drive. 

The silence filled every corner of the car. All you were really aware of was the air from the ac stroking the bare skin of your arms, and the soft thuds in the car when you drove over bumps in the road. The silence was uncomfortable, it was the kind of silence you hear in horror movies before someone gets brutally killed. 

A sudden sound from your purse drew your attention. Your first though was that it was a text, but it was a noise you had never heard before, you usually had that cute standard text noise for iPhone, that slinging sound. Out of your purse came a sound of someone moaning.