Dont you fucking dare

-You don't beg huh? He looked at you.

-We'll see about that.

A breath of hot air hit your skin and a pair of wet lips devoured you.

His tongue was slippery, and skilled. This boy had some serious skills. His tongue slipped over you, all the way up your slit. You immediately reacted by trying to close your legs. Before you could properly close them his arms stopped you mid way, and smashed them back to the ground. You grabbed half your t-shit ripped out by one of your arms, to hold on to, because you knew you were in for one hell of a ride. He raised up his head to look at your reaction.

-Don't you dare fucking move. His voice was playful and demanding.

He licked his lips.

-You said you could handle it. He took a break for effects.

-I guess its time to find out.

You felt your whole stomach knot at his words, and your walls clenched uncontrollably.
His hands still forcing your legs down. You tried to move again.

-I'm only going to say this once more. He whispered in to your thighs while kissing your skin.

-Do not fucking move. He took a break between the words to kiss his way closer to your core.
You stopped breathing when his warm breath again grazed your throbbing core. You bit your lip in anticipation, before inhaling sharply when his tongue again relaxed between you.

His tongue played with all the wet spots, and his hands harshly dug in to your skin. Your fingers immediately locked around the piece of fabric you managed to trap between your palm. His tongue sped up, and your body spasmed in pleasure. You had lost all control over your body. His back muscles were defined, and they moved intact with his shoulders and neck.

You were almost trembling, in both pain and pleasure. His arms held you down, while his tongue worked its way up and down. You were so focuses on holding on to reality, and regaining control over your own body, that you didn't notice one of his hands slithering its way up your legs and joining his tongue. You didn't notice before something hit your exact right spot and your body jumped up in an arch while a quiet scream escaped your mouth.
You had to bite your lip to keep your lunges from doing more harm then what already had been done.

His breath, his tongue, his hands, they all controlled you. You had nothing to compete with, except your ego, and your stubbornness, other then that you were slowly falling in to the pleasure.

His fingers curled up inside of you, and slid deep in to you. He had figured you out. His tongue slowly, teasingly slid over your clit, and you bit your lip not to scream. His other hand regained control over your body, while his fingers slid in, and out. He worked his tongue, slowly, in circles. The wetness over and over pleasured your hot, throbbing core. You felt electricity going trough your whole body, and you could not stop it. You opened your mouth ready to moan, but managed to save yourself last minute. He could see it, and he wanted a reaction, he saw the amount of self control, and he was determined to rise you above it.

Suddenly his fingers went deeper then before, and his tongue harder. He kept looking up on you, he were forcing a reaction, and you didn't know how long you could hold, before you gave it to him. He was the devil. He was the definition of lust. He was all seven sins, he was poison, he was hate, he was a burning fire, but it was so good, it was impossible to stop, physically impossible. His belt made a loud noise, as your hands were looking for anything to grab, anything to keep you grounded.

-You are one hell of a challenge Y/N. He was angry, yet you could hear his playfulness trough the thick lace of anger and dominance.
-But you are going to loose, to me, if you want to or not. He spoke in between your legs. His voice was clear, and dark.

He chose his words with care, he chose the exactly right ones. He had figured you out. He knew exactly what he did to you. His mouth sucked on the sensitive skin, and licked it with his tongue, while harshly shoving his fingers back in you. You could not help but gasp in pleasure.
You then sat up to save yourself.

-I don't really think you know who you're dealing with. 'He looked surprised at your words, and moved away from your legs.

He crawled over your body. From your legs to your neck. His tongue danced with your skin. Then he got all the way you to your ear and whispered

-I could say the same for you. He bit your earlobe,roughly grabbed your face with his wet hand, then he moved back and looked you in the eyes.
He leaned in slowly, so slow you had to check twice if he was even moving. His other hand tangled his fingers in his hair. "Yall damn well better not have ruined my makeup." You thought as his tongue licked over your mouth, squished between his long slippery fingers. He then let go of your face, and trailed his thumb softly and seductively along your lower lip.

It seems to have caught him by a surprise when you suddenly changed the position. You pushed him backwards, until he hit the wall and one of his thighs landed on your black lace panties. You avoided the look in his eyes, you just shot forward and straddled him.

-I guess its your turn. You licked his earlobe.

-Now we'll finally find out who's really the weak one.

You moved your body down and hovered above him. His back was leaning against the wall, while his legs were lying flat out.  Your whole  body was throbbing. You quickly unzipped his jeans, and not loosing eye contact you slithered your hand inside, while resting your lips right above his, teasingly, not touching. All you could feel was his hot flesh between your hands and his breath against your lips. Your lips were so close, they were barely not touching, an other millimeter and that would do it. You firmly grabbed around his member, and pulled him out of his pants. You looked in to his eyes, and he sharply inhaled, and one of his hands tightened around your ass, you just slapped his hand away, and bit his lip harshly as an explanation.

Your tongue slipped out, you tightened the grip in his hair and hardly yanked him in. You softly stroke his tongue with yours as a contrast to the pain of pulling his hair. You swirled your hand around his member, and he hardened his grip around you.

-Sounds like you ain't in as much control as you think either.

He pulled you hair back, and forced your head away from yours. He then yanked you forward from the hand around your waist. You gasped in surprise. He then gently slid his hand along the lines of your back, all the way to your neck, then suddenly harshly gripped your face, and looked in to your soul.

-I will have you right here, on this desk till you beg  for mercy. He turned your face to a desk by his wardrobe, and licked your lips.

-I will never beg for mercy in my life. You move closer and whisper

-Twice.  He says before you can finish your sentence. He gets up, not moving you of him. You wrap your legs around him, as he moves you over the floor, and he throws you down on the cold wooden surface. Then he climbs on top of you, glowing with lust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: SHIT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN. I HOPE YOU'VE GOT SOME HOLLY WATER PREPARED. GOOD TO KNOW I'LL HAVE FRIENDS IN HELL THO, CUZ YALL COMING WITH ME.