Keys.

The bathrooms were right outside that door. You entered a stall, and pulled out your makeup mirror from your purse. Your fingers gripped around the mirror, you pulled it out and opened it. You makeup was smeared out all over the place, your lipstick were places you didn't even know it was possible to get, your mascara was surprisingly on point, and your hair looked like you had been dumpster diving.

You quickly pulled out the plastic bag of baby wipes, and you removed all of your skin makeup including lipstick. You could still see the red areas where your lipstic had been smeared.
-Fuck. You intensively said to yourself and reached for your mac foundation, and your beauty blender. You dotted some foundation on your cheeks, nose and forehead. You then wetted your beauty blender and started blending. It actually turned out flawless. You then added new red lipstick and a fresh layer of mascara. Your hair were almost as straight as it had been when you left your house. Down your neck and some places on your cheek you could see the trail of bruices and hickeys. On some specific hickeys you could even see the marks where his teeth had dug in to your skin, like an animal.
Around your neck you could still feel the heat from his hands, and on your hips you could still feel his tight grip holding you down. Shivers went down your spine when you felt a breath of air stream down your wet skin. The passion you had felt, you had never felt that kind of desire before. You had never felt so much hate, yet lust. He did things to you, things you hated yourself for. It was amazing how much a single touch, or even a look could do to you.

You snapped back to reality, packed your shit back in to your purse and left the bathroom. You checked your back pocket for your keys, just to see if you you'd lost the on your way. You hadn't. You fingers ran over the fabric of your back pocket, and felt the hard rough surface of similar objects.

Outside you could hear a door shutting and a par of footsteps. Someone stepped in to the stall next to you, once they had locked the door, you took one last glance in the mirror before stepping out. You closed the door behind you. The handle was wet, you quickly retrieved your hands and cringed. You pulled out the bag of baby wipes while slowly walking away from the bathroom area. You didn't notice the shadow approaching you from behind. You were to busy wiping germs and water of your hand. Your bag slid in to the crease of your elbow, and the sound of products crashing in to each other filled the silence. Right before you rounded the corner you pulled your purse back in to your hands, to put them back, but someone grabbed both your wrists and positioned themselves before it. All you saw was a large chest, and you felt some warm hands spin you around, and back you up to a window. Before you even lifted your head to see who it was you could feel the familiar scent of the weak cologne.

-The fuck do you want? You wrestled to get free. You jerked your body back and forth, and roughly yanked your hands back and forth.

-How can you have so much anger? He laughed.

-I don't know, oddly it only happens when I'm around you. You snapped back in an ironic tone.

-I want back what you stole. He laughed and started reaching for your purse.

-What? Your virginity? You aint gonna find that in there. You laughed and angrily jerked your hands forward in an attempt to push him away. He laughed at you at held your wrists even tighter, to the point where your bones were pressing against each other and it started hurting.

He laughed while he kept tightening his grip around your wrists. You stared blankly at him not to cringe, and give him the reaction that he wanted. In a quick motion you twisted your wrists out of his grip, like you had learned in a self deference course. You then grabbed around his neck, and pushed him towards the floor while putting your legs in front of him to make him trip. He fell face first. You then proceeded to step over him and enter the hall again.