Beg for me.

-I will have you right here, on this desk till you beg  for mercy twice. He turned your face to a desk by his wardrobe, and licked your lips.

-I will never beg for mercy in my life. You move closer and whisper

-Twice.  He says before you can finish your sentence. He grabs you and throw you down on the wooden table surface, climbing on top of you, glowing with lust.

You cant believe you're actually doing this, I guess its true what they say, there is a fine line between love and hate, except that in your case it was lust and hate. You wanted to hurt him bad, just because you could, was that wrong? You barely thought it before you answered yourself by digging your nails in to his back. He  pulled away and inhaled trough his teeth while doing you back by biting your neck and tangling his hand in your hair. You still had your legs wrapped around him.

You again scraped your way over his back, you felt his back bleed under your fingers, he groaned in pain. Suddenly he forced your legs further up his waist, and leaned in to bite your lip, but before his teeth met your skin, he thrusted deeply in to you. He suddenly burried himself deep within you, you ghasped and filled your lunges with air. You ghasped and clawed on to his shoulders by pure instinct. You were filled up by him so good but so rough. He held your wrists in his hands and pinned them to the table, probably to stop any further injury. Then he moved both your wrists in to one of his hands and the other one trailed your skin all the way to your boobs, and he grabbed it with strenght, now you couldnt have gotten away even if you wanted to.

His tongue and teeth trailed along your neck, and his grip around your hands tightened. His lips were so delicatly smooth, wich created the perfect contrast to his hard teeth. He was inside of you, he didnt move, he wanted you to beg for it. It was so hard not to. You inhaled and were about to, before you stopped yourself and pushed your neck upwards and bit his shoulder.

-Now. He said and took a break, and breathed out by your ear, sending vibrations trough your entire body.

-Now, you're gonna beg. He licked your earlobe and squeezed your breast.

You inhaled sharply at his words, your whole body knotted, and it was hard not giving in. You searched your brain for a good comeback.... but you got lost. You had no good comebacks, so you went with the old:

-In your dreams. You licked his neck again.

Then suddenly he thrusted in and out of you.
You couldnt stop it, so a loud and clear moan escaped your lips, while your body jumped in to an arch, your stomach now touching his.
You couldnt think clearly. You heard him snicker.

-Lets try that again.
He said and thrusted in to you again. You pushed your body upwards and wretched it in pleasure. His hands loosened around your wrists, and he moved it to your hair. He got a good grip of it.
Then he leaned back in and breathed on the skin in the curve where your neck met your shoulder.
You bit your lip to contain any further reaction. A single touch from him could send your whole body in to a different dimension. His fingertips slowly grazing your skin. Your body was almost shaking under him.

-Beg for it. He again breathed down your neck. His breath followed every single curve of your body, leaving no place untouched.
His hand tightened in your hair, and he started pulling it, while thrusting in to you once more.
You choked a scream, bit your lips and shut your eyes.

-Can you please...You took a break before continuing the sentence. -Stop being such an asshole. You smiled in to his skin, while laughing underneath him.

He laughed a little before again leaning in to bite your lip. When he was so close you could feel the heat from his body, he pulled your head back by your hair then leaned his body closer to yours and thrusted in to you slow, but rough. He made sure you felt every. single. inch of him. His warm flesh slowly melted together with yours. Deeper, deeper and when you thought he could go any further he went deeper. You rolled your eyes to the back of your head and opened your mouth, but choked every moan.
He looked down on you, on what he did to you, and without opening your eyes, you could tell he was smirking like an idiot.