Thief.

-Y/N. What are we doing, why are you in such a rush? She said, not loosing her pace.

You just looked at her, pulled the keys out of your pocket, and smiled wickedly.

-Y/N! She shouted and smiled back at you. Both laughing, as the automatic glass doors opened, and the fresh air hit you like a wall.

As you got closer, you pulled out the keys to your car from your purse. On the chain was only your car keys and the keys to your apartment. You had moved downtown a few years ago because of college. The college you were currently attending was completely decent. It was no super college, but the competition was still rough. You had always been smart, it hadn't always reflected on your schoolwork but you had never doubted your abilities or IQ.

-I cant believe you stole his keys Y/N. You're unbelievable.
She walked in front of you not even turning around, but you could feel her grin.

-Well if he wants to play, then who am I to spoil the fun? You laughed as the wind brushed your hair away from your neck. The wind was so tender that it almost hurt when it grazed your skin covered in bruises, scratches and hickeys.

Your sister walked ahead of you, straight to your car, and to the passenger side. The polish of your car painting her white t shirt red.
She impatiently yanked the handle and looked at you. The key fiddled in your hand for a second before sliding it in to your fingers, shoving it in the lock, and turning it hard. The car lights flashed, and the red car door opened.
It was dark, and the wind blowing was warm. It was autumn, but the summer still lingered in the air. Surrounding the parking lot was well preserved and nicely cut bushes and small trees. They were shaped like beautiful stencils, reminding you of an old Victorian castle.
You stood very quiet for a moment. The wind rolled over from the mountains to your south. You felt the fresh breeze fill up your lunges before exiting and blowing on. The wind was softly caressing your skin, so gently it almost hurt. The moon created a pathway on the water leading far offshore pulling the beach in to a road of celestial lights, pushing everything else in to the shadows. This must be how people got lost trying to find their way, the let themselves being tricked by the grace and beauty of the moonlight, deceiving them when the morning came, leaving them hopeless.

-Get the fuck in. Your sister said and pulled you in by your over sized t shirt. The sound of fabric ripping was suppressed by your own  loud gasp and the door slamming after you.

-I CANT BELIEVE YOU SLEPT WITH JEON-JUNG-FUCKING-KOOK!
She laughed loudly as you turned the keys, the car started vibrating before it started.
You just looked at her and lifted your shoulders indifferently. Before turning your whole body, to back your car out of the parking lot.

You had barely even made it out of the parking lot before she started asking questions. You had a hard time focusing, your skin was still burning and pulsating, and in ran trough your whole body like sparks of lightning. Your cheeks were warm, you could tell by the way they burned that they were rosy. You felt the pressure from the wind on your car, pushing it to the left. You could hear your sister talking, but you had a hard time focusing, her voice seemed woolen and far away. In the distance you could see the moon lighting up the small lake you always drove passed, it looked beautiful.

-Y/N? The words came from the passenger seat, you heard her words, but you just didn't process them, you had no reaction to give her

-Helloooo!? The traffic lights from oncoming cars created a shadow play on your dashboard, the shadows stretched out over the black outlining in the front of the car. Where did they go? Where did they disappear to? For a second they were swinging, moving quickly like a dance, and in the next they were completely gone. You saw how the darkness was swept away from your face by the lamp posts and the traffic light from oncoming cars, but you couldn't really figure out why.
Warm, fresh air streamed out of the AC and brushed your skin, like tiny fingertips.
He had taken your purse, just to play, why? He probably did it whenever the opportunity arose, so you didn't feel special because you knew there was no reason to, you were just one among thousands. He was rough you could still feel the pressure on your chest when he pushed himself on to your back and left you helpless as he whispered things in to your ear, and breathed so softly down your neck. "Cant believe you fucking did that" you thought. You didn't hate yourself for fucking him, you hated yourself for not playing more hard to get, and most of all for ending up begging him, for giving him what he wanted. You hoped to meet him again just to show him the attitude you knew you had.
He had had you wet, long before even touching you, and it annoyed you, that he had had so much control over you. "Fucking Jeon-Jung-Kook" you thought. You didn't know if you hated that you liked it, or you hated him, but it was something, something that drove you fucking mad.