Tic Toc.

-I am going to exactly what you're thinking about. He said smirking.

"What?" You raise an brow

-What? You say confused, you totally know what he implied.
He just laughed it of.

-You know what I mean. He winks.

-So because I challenge you, you naturally think that I want you, isnt that a little twisted? You say sassily.

He stares you down, and your heart jumps for a second,

-Dont you? He says, and goosebumps start crawling over your skin.

"Yes"
-No. You say, and scoff, forgetting about he priceless figure in your hand.

"How did this conversation escalate so quickly?" You think.
You scoff again.

-This is riddicolous, will you just give me my purse?

-Why should I? He looks daringly at you.

-Aside from the fact that you took it? You say sassily.

-Look, I know you value this stupid figurine so much. So imma give you- You say and glare over at your watch.

-27 seconds, or - you say and look to the figure.

-Imma smash this ugly piece of glass, and grind it in to dust.

You loosily swing it back and forward, while only holding it between your thumb and middle finger.

-Do I really gotta do this again-  He starts

-22 Seconds to go.

You interrupt him and  glance at your watch.

-I suggest you start looking. You said and glanced over the room.

*JungKook's POV*
-You know what I mean
You say cockily.

She scoffed, and huffed her shoulders, making her hair flip from her shoulder to the back of her neck.

-So because I challenge you, you naturally think I want you?

''No, I think that you want me by the way you talk, the way you're fired up, and the way you are playing the game'' You thought.

-Well, don't you? ''I know you do'' You think immediately after speaking.

-No. Her voice is annoyingly confident, almost having you convinced.

Silence from her part follows.

-This is ridiculous, will you just give me my purse? She asks, trying to look tired of the game, but the excitement still sparkles in her eyes.

-Why should I? You relax your tongue on your lower lip.

She scoffs loudly, and looks at you as if you were stupid.

-Aside from the fact that you took it? She raised her voice slightly, and tried to calm herself by breathing out loudly. But gives up, and quickly adds:

-Look, I know you value this stupid figurine so much. So Imma give you-
She inhaled, and looked over at her watch, implying that she want finished talking.

-27 seconds, or- She takes another break to exhale, and look to the figure.

-Imma smash this ugly piece of glass, and grind it in to dust.

She again starts to swing the figure loosely between her fingers.

''Thought we had done this before'' You thought. While you could feel yourself starting to be slightly provoked. But you know what you are going to do, she is basically begging for it.

-Do I really gotta do this again-

-22 seconds to go. She interrupts you.

You stand still, not knowing fully well how to approach the situation, but she is practically begging you to play the game, she is basically begging you to take the challenge, so you start to walk towards her.

-Uh uh uh. She says disapprovingly, and waving her second finger back and forward, while sticking out her hand towards you, like a clear stop sign.

You don't stop, just look at her, as you watch your figurine slide between her fingers, all the way down to her fingertips.

*Your POV*

-Uh uh uh. You lift your hand towards him, and waddle your second finger, as a sign for him not to come any closer. But he does not take the hint, so you let the figure slide further down towards the floor in between your fingers, catching it, just before it slips out of your grip completely.

She glaced at her watch again.

-8 Seconds to go babe, and this time I ain't joking, in about 7 seconds, Imma drop this ugly ass figure.

He just keeps coming forward, taking slow, but long steps. ''Another step, honey, and I'm dropping this'' You think, as he slowly keeps moving forward.
''Thats it''

You look at him, so he knows you're going to drop it, before you do. Then you smile evilly, and wink, before parting your fingers, and grinning, at the look on his face, when he realizes that you weren't joking.

The helplessness in his eyes, when he realized that the figurine was dropped, and there was nothing he could do to save it.

-Oh no. You exclaim.

-Look what happened. You lift your shoulders, and look at him in surprise.

-Guess you should listen more carefully next time. You said and realized that you just smashed the only leverage you had on him, but tried to look smug, so he didn't realize it.

He stopped, and his pupils widened, and his mouth slipped open.

-You can thank yourself. You say indifferently, and enjoy the weight lifter from your shoulder. The room was starting to heat up, probably from all the anger. ''What to do now'' You think, as you look at him, standing there in shock.

-Yeah, you do that. You say and bend your back a little, so you can see his face fully, which was bent towards the ground, then you lift your hands, and wave them in a circle around where he was standing.

-And Imma go look for my purse. You say, and brush past him, flipping your hair in his face.

You walk behind him, turning around to check if he had moved since last time you checked. He had not.

-Okay then, I'm just gonna- You say, talking to his back and pointing to his closet. ''Oh heck who am I even talking to'' You exhale, and turn away from him. The elastic holding your hair up, slipped out, but you didn't notice it until just now when you turned around and hair flew in your face.

Your hands gripped around the cabinet handles, and the door started to squeak, but before you could open it completely, the sound of glass being stepped on, and strong hands grabbing your wrists, drew your attention.

-The hell you are. JungKook's voice was pissed, and you could feel the frustration he projected, and the anger by the way he held your wrists, and pushed your body against the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HOLLY SHIT RIGHT? Imma try to update tomorrow, or in the following days. And also thank you, to the few who actually have read the whole damn story, shout out to you!

Untill next time peeps :*