Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook got up and stepped further down towards the audience.

-So yeah, just like the rest of the members have already stated, we work really hard, to make the new album as best as possible. A lot of late nights in the studio, and a lot of takeout.

He laughed, and shook his head.

-Did he just laugh at his own horible joke? You leaned in to your sister and softly whispered. She just gave you the death stare, and brought her focus back on the guy in the red shirt roaming the stage.

-Uh, I guess we can take some questions.

He quickly changed the subject ,and looked towards the other members for aprooval, Jungkook then lifted the mike out and pointed it towards the audience.

-Oppa! Came from somewhere in the audience.

Jungkook retrieved the microphone and shook his head.

-I am not oppa.

His voice was playful and lingered with a silent laughter. You were here with your sister, and very little interest in BTS but you could not deny that this boy was a piece of the finest flesh you had ever seen, eventough his aura reeked fuckboy.

Some girls on the row behind you suddenly jumped up and screamed out like fucking seagulls.

-Jungkook oppa!

Their voices cracked.

''Jesus thanks for making me def, really appreciate it!'' You squinted and thought to yourself, before you stuck your right pointy finger in your ear and gave them a look saying ''Like bitch he already told you he don't like being called oppa, like IS you dumb?''

He laughed in to the microphone and said something under his breath, which you didn't quite catch. Jungkook trailed his thumb along the lines of his lower lip, and nodded his head down, while sighing.

-I am not oppa. He turned his head back to the ocean of girls, patiently waiting for him to say something.

He almost could not finish his sentence before a choir of girls yelled out oppa in all directions. They sounded like a club of sealions painfully dying. But you low-key liked it, seeing him provoked, you yourself had never met the prick, but from what you heard, and observed, he was a huge fuckboy, and that just automatically makes you hate him.. you know?

Your sister had given you a lecture on who was who of the members, who did what in the group, what they liked to be called, and what their favorite food was, because apparently this was all essential information. She had warned you that Jungkook was a cocky fucker, who apparently called himself ''international playboy'' and you had literally choked on your water when you heard her say it in the car, I mean, who the fuck calls themselves international playboy? like ''boi IS you stupid?'' So seeing him mildly provoked was a little satisfying, you honestly wanted to see how angry they could make him, before he busted out of his ''professional'' bubble, and like started yelling or something, holly shit that would be hilarious. You had never met him before, but you repelled him, just by how your sister had described him. Still you could not deny that he was a fine piece of flesh.

-If you keep calling me that- Jungkook started, but was interrupted.

The girls around you would not shut up, they were almost chanting it. It was hilarious, you sat there, in the middle of the crowd amongst crying and screaming girls, and you were entertained to the core. You were low key laughing, and just for the hell of it, you joined the girls chanting. What can I say? It was catching.

-Oppa, Oppa, Oppa!

You could see Jungkook irritated down on the stage, and it made you so happy.

With a sudden movement he let the microphone to his lips and stared right at you, and you were in the middle of a laugher wave. The girls settled down the second he lifted the mike, and were sitting patiently, as if they were about to listen to God himself. You uncontrollably called out oppa before he could talk. You could see how irritated he was, and all you could do was smirk. Then he roughly moved the mike to his lips and stared in to your soul.

-Call me oppa one more time, I dare you.

He looked directly at you, his eyes forced you to stop laughing

Who do you think you are? You just thought to yourself

The other girls around you turned around to you, and you at once started to feel uncomfortable. ''Girl what are you doing.'' you managed to rush in to your head, berfore you blurted out:

-Yeah?

You took a break, for dramatic effect.

-What are you going to do about it.

You burst out and kept staring at him. You leaned forward and soundlessly mouthed ''Oppa'' while looking him directly in the eyes, then you slightly tilted your head to the right and used your tongue to wet your top lip.