Chapter six; Just a Hyung

Officially obsessed with fanarts 😭💯

"Beomgyu-yah! Wake up, you-" 

"I am, I am awake!! Eomma stop it now!" Beomgyu whines like a child, face dug against his pillow, and groans. 

"When did you come home last night?" 

"Uhh... Soon enough, now like my pretty mom, could you walk out of the room so I can get dressed asap?" 

"You sneaky brat! You sneaked outta house yesterday didn't you?!" 

"I didn't 'Sneak', And FYI, I am freaking twenty years old???" Beomgyu threw his hands in the air, giving his mom a look,

"Whatever Beomgyu! Now tell me where you're planning to go today, which is a Saturday??"

"Uh... to meet one of my friends. Mom, why are you so worried about me?" Beomgyu asks out of curiosity, Beomgyu's mom sighs, walking closer and pinches his cheek,

"Because I'm scared you feel too lonely and all, Your Hyung and Noona aren't home, dad's busy and I have work too-"

"And on a side note, I do have work too, Eomma. I don't feel lonely, cause I'm not five anymore, arasseo? you don't have to worry about me" Beomgyu purses his lips

"I know, my baby is all grown up and not the immature brat anymore" His mom pinched his ear before heading downstairs.

Beomgyu then glances at his clock,

11.09 am

'Has he eaten yet?' He thought and picked his phone out and dialed a number,

"Oh, Ryujinie~ Morning"

"Hmm, what's up?"

"Are you free today?"

"Yes, why? oh and, we can't go on dates until you apologize Taehyunnie for what you did!"

"Hey, I'm going to his place, wanna come? he will need some help"

"Arasseo, Chaer will be here too"  With that, Ryujin declined the call.

Beomgyu brushed his teeth and got ready to leave, He checked himself in the mirror and as the narcissistic Beomgyu he is, he found himself attractive.

*****

"Hyung, I'm fine, okay? Tell him, Kai!" Taehyun tried to stop Yeonjun who had different types of juices and beverages on his grip and he kept on continuously asking Taehyun if he is fine.

"You aren't exactly fine but whatever, Tae" Hueka shrugged.

"Soobin-Hyung, you literally have to go now, I don't want you all to be late for the movie!!-"

"Can you actually come, please~?"

"I-I am sorry, I'm just tired, okay? You all did a lot now goo!!" Taehyun pushed Hueka from his non-injured hand and the three gave up, hugging the latter before leaving his apartment.

"Be careful, and call me if you nee-"

"Okay, Kai. leeeeavee!!" He shuts the door close, sighing and walking in but the bell chimes again,

"Who the hell-" He walks back to open the door and spots Ryujin, Chaeryeong, and Beomgyu.

"Uh, Noona? H-Hyung?" He blurts out the last part, he then steps aside, letting the three come in, and closes the door.