Chapter fifteen; Hickey

"Then add the vegetables you sliced and mix it well." 

"Put the vegetables... Put em.. Uhhh... Mix it... Yeah! Is.. This it?" Taehyun steps back after following the YouTube recipe on how to make a soup. 

He wasn't entirely happy with the result but it looked edible. 

"That's edible." Taehyun sighed, switching the stove off and pours some soup into a small bowl.

Taehyun then walks into his room and sees himself through the mirror. 

The hickey. 

"God..." Taehyun shook his head and gulped, covering it with the turtle neck t-shirt he was wearing. 

"Beomgyu-Hyung?" The smaller calls out. 

Beomgyu squirms in his sleep and lazily opens his eyes, suddenly being welcomed by a strong ass headache. 

"Ouch—" He hisses in pain. Taehyun places the soup next to him and helps him sit up. 

"Why... Am I here?" Beomgyu confusingly asks, massaging his head as the intense pain was hitting him. 

"You were drunk yesterday. You came here, God knows why." Taehyun simply responded and placed a pillow behind Beomgyu. 

"Uhh... Shit... Well, thank you for helping me out. We went to a strip—Uh, I mean.. A s-stri- Street walk... A walk on street and got drunk." Beomgyu gulps, nervously giggling. 

"Whatever. Drink it up, I'll go out and be right here." Taehyun handed the soup bowl and left the room, 

Taehyun sighs, he definitely didn't want Beomgyu to know. 

He then hears his stomach rumbling and he glimpses at the Soup. 

He walks over to take a sip from it— but the tasteless soup makes him choke. 

"What the fuck—" He Coughs, 

The soup was rather a bitter medicine. It wasn't tasty at all. AT. ALL. 

"Shit." Taehyun runs back in and opens the door. 

"Hyung!!" He calls out and Beomgyu, who had the spoon near his mouth, looks up. 

"I— The... The soup... It... It isn't tasty. I'll order food if you can wait—" Taehyun grabs the soup bowl and sheepishly smiles.

Beomgyu pouted, frowning at the smaller and snatches the bowl back. 

"I'm hungry. I have a bad headache so—" 

"Nuuuuu! It's so so bad!! Literally!!" Taehyun complains but Beomgyu shrugged, taking a sip from it and the tasteless liquid hits his tongue. 

Okay that was bad af. 

"W—" 

Beomgyu Coughs a little but smiles,

"Wow!! I like this. Thank you Taehyun." Beomgyu ruffled the younger boy's hair and continues to pretend as if the soup was tasty, 

But in reality, Beomgyu had a hard time drinking it. 

"Hyung, it's not even good—" 

"It's okay. Thank you for putting effort into this. I'll finish it up. And, would you mind if I ask you a coffee?" Beomgyu bats his eyelashes. 

"Sure" Taehyun smiles before hesitating to go out, but left anyway. 

'Ahh. He really doesn't know how to cook.' Beomgyu sighs but manages to drink the soup up in one go. 

"What happened last night though?" He asks himself and gets down from bed with the thought that he'd ask Taehyun. 

"Oh? You came out? How are you feeling? I made you coffee." Taehyun asks his trains of questions and Beomgyu sips on the coffee.