Chapter sixteen; Rejection

"Yeonjun-Hyung!!" A shaky voice called out and Yeonjun looked at the owner of the voice, 

"Taehyunnie?" Soobin too looked back and saw Taehyun running towards them. 

"H-hyung.. Shit, H-he... I—" 

"Yah, calm down. Sit here," Yeonjun calmed him down and Taehyun sat, catching his breath and his face was full of worry. 

"What happened?" Soobin scoots closer to him and pats his back. 

"Kijoong knows. H-he told me he'd tell Beomgyu Hyung and now I— Hyung, he will know... And he'll hate me and—" 

"Kang Taehyun... Calm down, okay? Beomgyu hopefully will understand you... Right, Soobs?" Yeonjun asks, 

"Hmm... He... He will." Although the two weren't sure, they comforted Taehyun. 

"What's happening?" Hyuka asks, keeping his books down, and grabs a chair to sit. 

"Kijoong knows, apparently."

"Oh, fuck. Tyun...?" Hyuka sighs, 

"I'm not fine, don't ask me that!! It's over. Our friendship... And—" Taehyun looks at the ceiling so that his tears won't fall. 

He desperately needs Beomgyu not to know any of these. 

But Kijoong? 

He'd definitely let Beomgyu know. 

"But hey, I... I can lie to him, right?" Taehyun asks, nervously and looks around continuously, seeing for any sign of Beomgyu approaching. 

"Y-yeah... You can." Kai faintly smiles. 

"Beomgyu Hyung would end everything with me... Right?—" 

"No, Tyun—" 

"Why would Beomgyu Hyung end everything with you?" Taehyun flinched upon the deep voice. 

"H-hyung... We... We were just—" 

"Whatever. Lemme sit." Beomgyu ruffled Taehyun's hair like how he always does. Taehyun gulped and moved a little to make space for Beomgyu. 

"H-hyung... Did you meet someone on your way?" Taehyun awkwardly asks and Beomgyu blinks, pondering with a pout. 

"Uhhhh, nope? Why do you ask?" 

"Ah, no, I just... I just—" 

"Hey, Beomgyu? Can we talk for a second?" Kijoong suddenly slams his hands against the table, catching Taehyun off guard and the boys stood up. 

"Why would Beomgyu talk to you?" Yeonjun scoffs, 

"I have a really important sumn to tell you," Kijoong says, ignoring the older boy's question. 

"Ummm... About? And why should I come?" Beomgyu asks, crossing his arms. 

"You'd be so surprised to hear this. Just trust me and come. Will you?" 

"No, Gyu. Don't go!" Soobin sternly says and Beomgyu looks at his friends. 

"Why do you all look stiff? I mean, if he does something, not like I'll watch him do it. Don't worry, I'm Choi Beomgyu." He rolls his eyes. 

"H-hyung... I-I need to... H-H-Hyung.." Taehyun hopelessly stutters. 

"You see this? He is scared just to be around you, fucking dipshit." Beomgyu pats Taehyun's back and smiles sweetly before glaring at Kijoong. 

"I'll be back soon." He takes a step but Taehyun grabs his hand with both of his hands, holding it tightly. 

"Don't go."