Chapter twenty-nine; Strong bond

"Since it's summer break, I hope you can wreck Taehyun on a fine night, Chingu-yah~" Jeongin exclaims. 

"I bet he already did." Yeonjun smirked, glancing at the blushing Taehyun. 

"Here we go!! Last lunch before summer break." Chaeryeong, Ryujin and Hyunjin bought the food they ordered and set them on to the table. They take their seats and all of them were now having lunch. 

"Y'all, I have something to tell you all!!" Beomgyu, who was stroking Taehyun's thigh the whole time suddenly spoke. 

"He got bored of groping him." Kai whispers loudly on purpose. Taehyun sighs a frustrated sigh, secretly blushing. 

"I want to thank you all, for everything. Especially you, Shin Ryujin." Beomgyu makes finger hearts, apple hearts, extra large hearts and acts cute disgustingly adorably. 

"Stop, you're thankful and yet you give us penalties!!" Soobin snorts, his face disgusted. 

"Thank you for keeping up with Hyung's dumbass." Taehyun giggles, teasing his boyfriend. 

"All of us make a firing group, like fuck, I have cool friends." Kai exclaims, 

"Language, Huening!!" 

"What?!! Taehyun can say fuck but I can't??" 

"You're single." 

"Uh, huh?? And?" 

"YOU ARE SINGLE!!" 

"YES, KAI. SINGLE PEOPLE CAN'T SWEAR!!" 

"Ouch???" Kai pouts. "And who invented that logic??" He doubts. 

"I'm still guessing why I'm not in a relationship, like, who wouldn't like to date this handsome Kamal Huening?" Kai snorts. 

"Correction. Who would." Yeonjun giggles. 

"Shaddap!! I can't even fall asleep, don't expct me to fall in love." 

*****

"I'm still scared, Hyung!! You can't expect me not to!?" Taehyun pouts, pulling himself back but Beomgyu just stood there, watching him. 

"It's just my parents and my siblings. Hey... Your siblings too, okay? Now come." Beomgyu pulled him and opened the door, where Beomgyu's family was waiting for their son to come, 

"Taehyunnie?? Hello!!" Lia giggled, running to the younger and hugs him. 

Once Lia saw their fingers intertwined, she grinned. 

"Ryujin called." She says, 

"Yeah? What'd she said?" 

"She told... THAT YOU TWO BROKE UP AND ALSO SAID THAT YOU ARE GAY AGAIN." Lia yelled, 

"I was gonna tell y'all that, I swear." Beomgyu groaned, peeping to see his family, and sat, pulling Taehyun with him and he falls on his lap. 

"Hyung!!!" Taehyun tries to get up but Beomgyu held him close and looked at his family. 

"Mom, dad, Hyung and noona, this is Taehyun. My baby boyfriend." The love for Taehyun in Beomgyu's eyes were crystal clear and he nuzzled his nose to his neck, 

San choked, seeing his brother being all touchy and Taehyun internally screams. 

"You sexually frustrated that you can't kiss me now?" Beomgyu strokes Taehyun's thigh bery secretly, his hands dangerously close to the younger's member.