Chapter thirty; Eporue

Fun fact; 'eporue' is a word Yeonjun used in weverse to say 'I love you' to the MOAs. he says he found it cute and he kept using this word instead of ILY (I'm soft for this man) so yeah, i Eporue uuu and let's go!!

"WHAT THE FUCK— AAAHHHH!!!" Was the first sentence Taehyun said as he got up, 

Not on his bed though. 

"I overslept??" Taehyun gets up, only to find himself on a car seat and he panics. 

"HELP!! SOMEONE'S KIDNAPPED MEEE!!!!" Taehyun yells, wriggling his legs, and looks to his side, to find no one. 

"Ohh myy godd!! Why am I near a cliff?!? It's a cliff!!! Andd it's the night!!!" Taehyun yelps, but suddenly, he hears the door clicking and he shuts his eyes, 

He was sure a dude with a gun and a black suit was waiting to kill him. 

Taehyun squirmed, bringing his legs up to his chest and he looked tiny, tiny as fuck that he would fit inside a miniature house. 

"Baby?" 

"NO!! I'M NOT LETTING YOU FUCK ME, DON'T CALL ME THAT! W-WHO ARE YOU?? A SEX ADDICT?? WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME THAT??? ONLY BEOMGYU HYUNG CALLS ME—" Taehyun opens one of his eyes, 

He saw Beomgyu next to him, now driving the car. 

"Of course, only your Hyung calls you that." Beomgyu leans in to peck his cheek and Taehyun remains dumbfounded. 

"W-what? Why am I here?? I was sleeping and—" Taehyun gasps dramatically, 

"YOUU MURDERER!!" Taehyun smalcs Beomgyu. 

"Ouch!! What was that for?" Beomgyu pouts and Taehyun frowns, snuggling to his seat, pouting. 

"Hey, come here." Beomgyu pulled the breaks, once he reached some dark place. Then he was Taehyun confusingly staring at the surrounding, he smiles, patting his lap and Taehyun furrowed. 

"What do you want me to do??" He asks, 

"Come here, Jokkomi." Beomgyu pulls his arm and Taehyun groans before jumping off his seat and sitting on Beomgyu's lap. 

"Now?? What do you want next, sire?" 

"Let me stare at you." 

"Uhh?? And I should stay like this? Until people think I'm some hoe that's trying to fuck you in a car seat? Cause this definitely looks like that." Taehyun says. 

"Hyung has something for you." Beomgyu makes Taehyun straddle him, then connects their lips, instantly making it a hot mess. 

He breaks the kiss to take a glance at his boyfriend and ruffles his hair, 

"I can't believe all this started with a romance novel that your dirty self had to read." Beomgyu mumbles, grinning and Taehyun pouts. 

"It started for me since then! For you, it only started when the God Ryujin slapped your face and convinced you that you loved me. Fucking idiot." Taehyun rolls his eyes sassily. 

"Fine, call it that. I'm so thankful for our friends though, they were supportive as fuck." 

"Right? My hyungs and Kai, Noonas, everyone. They were so sweet to me when you were a dense bitch."

"I'm sorry, baby. Anyway, I told you I have a good surprise, right?" Beomgyu smiles again and Taehyun nods, wrapping his arms around Beomgyu's neck, 

"What is it?" 

"Come." Beomgyu opens the door and gets down, Taehyun following him and he hadn't realized that it was already dark. 

He held Taehyun's hand and escorted him to a place, where there was a single bench, on a harbor, and they'd see the perfect view of the night sky.