Chapter seven; Dirty mind

Ngl this will turn a bit Hornaaayy from now on. I mean, all Taegyuists are dirty minded AND softies anyway?? Right?💃😏 Please comment alot and let other Taegyuists know that this book exists 🥺

"H-hyung!!"

"F-Faster p-please- Ah! B-beomgyu Hyung!!"

"Isn't it too cruel to go on hard you on our first time-"

"Fuck, hyung! I-I c'cant, p-pleae go f-faster!!" The latter did what he was asked to, faster, harder on repeat. 

Taehyun gripped on the sheets, arching his back as he feels the older deep in him,

"You're too much to handel for me-" Beomgyu placed wet kisses all over his abdomen, nibbling and kissing the younger, while he gave both of them a different type of pleasure-

"Ah-"

....

....

...

... 

..... 

.... 

.... 

..... 

.. 

...

"FUCKING HELL!" Taehyun gasped, sitting straight on his bed in less than a second,eyes wide open and mouth hung open.

"Fuck, what was that?!" He asked himself and got down from the bed after a weird weird weird weird dreamn he had.

"W-w-w-was it... Beomgyu Hyung?!" He clasped his hand over his mouth, shaking his head, trying to delete the memory.

"I shoud stop reading t-that book- Hell, what the heck was that?!" He exclaimed, getting up to brush his teeth,

"KANG TAEHYUN, WAS IT YOU?!" He sees himself through the mirror and asks.

"No, no, no, no, no!! Okay, calm down, it's just cause he- I'M A FUCKING HOE OR SUMN?!?!?!?!"

After a hard time in front of the mirror, the boy came out, shaking head in disbelief,

Although he was in pain, he somehow wore his attire and left his apartment.

"KangTae!!" Hueka greeted him as he entered the University,

"Hi- Woah, you look awfully off today" Like a future-telling-kinda-person, Kai says.

"It's nothing- Oh fuck, It's him-" Taehyun grabbed Kai's arm and pushes him aside, hiding behind him as he sees a ceratin raven-haired approaching.

"Hueka-yah!" Beomgyu spots the latter and calls out, although they weren't good in terms at their last encounter. 

"Uhhh-" Beomgyu clicked his tongue before walking closer to Kai with Hyunjin.

"Make a lie up, Kai!!" Taehyun whisper yells.

"Beomgyu-Hyung, I mean, sunbae, uhh, Hyung... I wanted to say sorry for how I yelled at you-"

"It's fine. totally, I know you were mad, I'd be too" Beomgyu patted his back but he feels fingertips clutching Kai's back.

Beomgyu scrunched his eyebrows, gripping an unknown person's hand, 

"Taehyun-ah?" He peeks to see Taehyun hiding behind hueka, Kai then sheepishly smiles, moving away.

"H-hyung-"