Chapter ten; Kai is the best

"Beomgyu~ Your noona is here~" 

"Annyeong, Gyu!!" Beomgyu peeked out of his room to see his sister, with the biggest smile on her face. 

"Hm." Beomgyu shrugged his shoulders.

"Yah..." Lia tried to call out, but Beomgyu just didn't try nor wanted to forgive his siblings. 

Beomgyu shuts the door close, slumping onto his bed, and bites the inside of his lips, teeth gritted. 

"Like, fuck? What do you expect me to do when I see you all?" Beomgyu snorted, shaking his head. 

Why does he hate his siblings? 

Wait. Does he hate them? 

No. He just doesn't want everything to be new, as in past, his siblings had no time to give two shits about him. 

He was legitimately isolated when he was young. 

It felt like he was living on a deserted island. 

Dejected. 

Unappreciated. 

Miserable.

That's what the young Beomgyu had to go through at the age of, what? Five? Six? Seven, eight? 

It was really hard for a boy who is normally energetic, fun, and happy to be alone in his big house almost the whole day. 

Not that Beomgyu's parents hated him or anything. 

They just didn't have enough time to be with him. 

Beomgyu's dad was always out for business trips, mom was working all day in the hospital, San, his brother was away from town at the age of fifteen to pursue his football career. Lia, his sister is a fashion designer and worked since she was small to pursue her dream. 

And Beomgyu? 

He was all alone. 

Perks of being the smallest in the family? 

The author certainly knows how it feels. (a/n; me depressed)

"Yah, Choi Beomgyu. Open up" Lia knocks on the door. Beomgyu didn't mind though, he ignored the constant callings and shuts his eyes close, he waited and waited, until he couldn't so he opened it up, 

"What do you want, noona?" He asks, face poker and eyes glaring. 

"I— I'm sorry, baby" Lia pouted, enveloping him into a hug but Beomgyu shoves her away. 

"You went away for 3 years, leaving me all alone, and didn't dare to give me a mother fucking call to ask me how I was. And now you're suddenly sorry?! Fuck off, Noona!" 

"Listen to me—" 

"I'm not interested in listening!" Beomgyu yells, tears were threatening to fall and he walks in, but Lia follows her, wrapping him into a hug yet again.

"G-get away!" Beomgyu couldn't hold his tears anymore.

 He cried. 

Yes, he missed his sister. 

Hell yes, he did. 

But how can he easily forgive her when She left him alone and went abroad and now, she is in front of him, asking for forgiveness. 

"Ottoke... I know you were alone. And noona is sorry about it. Please—" 

"Shut up! No! I love you still, but no. San-Hyung... Where the fuck is he?! He is the biggest coward. He left Wooyoung-Hyung, me, and everyone alone!! Forget me, Imagine the state Wooyoung-Hyung is in—"