Chapter eleven; Stay with me

"Well, that surely doesn't mean that Ostriches can fly—" 

"God, Yeonjun-Hyung! Maybe the Ostriches never tried to fly!" Beomgyu snapped, rolling his eyes. 

"Exactly my point, Hyung, they've got wings, they look like... A bird and—" Kai tried to explain his point, but he was sure he didn't know what he was saying,

"I'm with Yeonjun Hyung, Ostriches cannot fly, if they can, they would have—" 

"THAT'S EXACTLY OUR POINT. MAYBE THEY NEVER TRIED!" Beomgyu, Jeongin, and Hyuka yelled in sync. 

"Well, they are species of birds who cannot fly—" 

"Hyung, did you walk the moment you came out of your mom's vagina?" Beomgyu asks, his tone sounding dead serious.

"Uhhhh, no?" 

"Exactly. That's the same thing. Except, Ostriches don't come from their Momstriches vagina—" 

"Mom, what?" Hyunjin asks, snorting. 

"Ostrich plus Mom equals momstrich" Hyuka butts in and Beomgyu nods.

"Oh—" 

"God, grow up, will you? Ostriches can't—" Everyone stopped their dumb debate when a certain red haired appeared, 

Red hair? 

Unkempt. 

T-shirt? 

Not properly tugged. 

Face? 

Gloomy. 

Taehyun entered the canteen with a heavy heart, he knows he has to encounter Beomgyu at some point.

And he just did. 

"Taehyun!!" The awfully familiar voice cooed and Taehyun looked at the boys and smiled. 

Hyuka too is now getting along with Yeonjun, Soobin, Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Beomgyu without being all 'sunbaenim-ed'. 

(a/n; the first thing that came to my mind was Naega byeonha-ed idk why.)

"Sit down." Jeongin smiled, grabbing a chair and Taehyun flopped on it. 

"What's up?" Beomgyu patted him on his thigh, reaching out to adjust the messy strands of hair and Taehyun looks at the older in awe. 

"Did you go on hunting or sumn?" Beomgyu asks, slapping his cheek lightly and giggling. 

"No... Just... Tired—" 

'In love' 

"Taehyunnie! Please tell me you are free today to go out with all of us? All eight of us!" Yeonjun supports his chin with his elbows, eyelashes batting at Taehyun. 

"Eight?" Soobn queries,

"Yeah, including Daniel" Yeonjun shrugs,

"Daniel? Who is- Ohhh- Eh?? Ew, Hyung!!" Kai catches up a little late as Yeonjun looked down at his LoWeR BoDy with a smirk.

"Your ball's daniel???" Beomgyu asks, making a disgusted face, making his non-existence double chin pop up.

"You and your Daniel will be grounded!" Hyunjin voices.

"Whateves, can we Tyun?"

"Sure... Where are we going though?" 

"Didn't decide, just gather up near my place" Yeonjun asked the rest of the boys and they all agreed. 

"What were you all talk about before I came?" Taehyun asked in order to break the silence. 

"Ostriches" The seven answered at once, making Taehyun confused but he nodded.