Chapter twenty-four; Death

"I-I... Like—" 

"I am sorr—" 

"You're the worst Hyung. For real." Taehyun cuts him in and leaves the washroom. Beomgyu slumps onto the floor, shaking his head as if he knew something. 

He knew that—

It wasn't definitely a mistake this time. 

Taehyun wasn't in a mood to talk to anyone, he straight up went to his class where Kai was sitting. 

"Kang Taehyun!" 

"Yeah?" Pursing his lips, Taehyun replies to Kai. 

"They are back at it again." 

"Who?" 

"The Peppa pigs—" 

"The Peppa what?" Taehyun snorts as he takes a seat. 

"Hyungs. Getting mother ducking 'entertained' by poor us." He makes quotations in the air and rolls his eyes. 

"Hey, folks!" A loud groan by the juniors echoed through the hall, Hyunjin then pouted. 

"Yall hate me?" 

"Yeah!!!" Kai yells. Hyunjin ignores him and takes a sit, the other followed him but Taehyun didn't expect and wanted to see Beomgyu. 

"Him?" 

"Him, who?" 

"Him, Beomgyu Hyung." 

"So?" 

"Never mind." Giving a wtf look to his friend, Taehyun rolled his eyes. 

"What we up to today?" Jeongin giggles, 

"Jay, let's hear you sing. Uhhh, a trot!" Beomgyu exclaims excitedly and the class started to laugh at the mention of Trot singing. 

While the class was busy laughing and enjoying the so-called trot, Taehyun just started to shoot death-Lazer-beam-glares at Beomgyu. 

He grinned. 

Beomgyu fucking grinned after what he did. 

"Taehyun, would you come in front?" Beomgyu's favorite Taehyun is being called again. 

Taehyun did not move, but the stares he got from the students bothered and he didn't wanna carry an 'attitude' label around. 

He pulled his chair back and walked to Beomgyu, the rest of the dudes and the class now averting their attention to him. 

"Kang Taehyun... Let's do the 'questions game'. Okay?" Beomgyu asks and Taehyun shrugged. 

"What is your favorite thing to do?" Beomgyu asks first. 

"Staying away from you." The class yelled out some 'Ooffs' and dropped their pens onto the desks, yelling 'Mic drop'.

"Well, well. Your turn." Beomgyu snorted mockingly,

"Do you know how much you hurt people?" Taehyun asks, Beomgyu then sits on the edge of the Lecturers table with Taehyun standing in front of him. 

"I do." Taehyun snorts then. 

"3rd question. What kind of a feeling did you get half an hour ago?" The class looked at each other in confusion at Beomgyu's question. 

Taehyun tensed at that, 

"Electricity." He answered, then regrets the next second and Beomgyu smirks. 

"It's you, again, Kang."