Chapter twenty-five; Protective

Two weeks later... 

Taehyun finally decided to step out of his gloomy self, right now, he was standing in front of the University, waiting for Beomgyu to come and escort him since the older practically threatened him to wait for him. 

"Taehyun!!" Beomgyu greets the latter and Taehyun smiles. 

"How have you been?" 

"Not fine," He dryly replies, and Beomgyu ruffles his hair. 

"You have lectures?" Beomgyu asks, walking backward so he can face the smaller in front of him. 

"Yeah? Du uh. That's why I come to the university, Hyung." Taehyun scoffs, 

"Hmm. I'm glad, you decided to come at last." Beomgyu sighed as if he was relieved, Taehyun shrugged, smiling lightly. 

"Oh, and... I have a confession to do—" 

"A, what?" 

"The kiss—" 

"Oh, please. Let's not, okay? I-I do not want to know." Taehyun stopped Beomgyu and speeded his steps but Beomgyu overtook once again, 

"Listen to me." 

"No, Hyung. I don't want to. Please?" Taehyun scrunched his eyebrows, pouting, thinking that his pouting would make Beomgyu from stopping. 

"You're cute and all, but no. I need to—" 

"Nah!" Taehyun tried to run away but Beomgyu just easily gripped his wrist and pulled him back, Taehyun stumbled back and landed perfectly on Beomgyu's arm. 

"Beomgyu—" 

"Last kiss wasn't a mistake," Beomgyu spoke up. Taehyun blinked, confused, and gulped. 

He shoved Beomgyu away and cleared his throat, his eyes were unstable as they eyed here and there, 

"Hyung, let go. You're spouting nonsense and I don't have time for it!" Taehyun tries to take Beomgyu's grip off of his wrist. 

"Sure. But please, I'm not playing with you, Taehyun. I don't know what we are, but all I know is the last kiss was intentional." With that, Beomgyu left and Taehyun stared at him disappearing into a corner of a hallway. 

'What the fuck did he just say?!' Taehyun snorted. 

*****

"Throw a party? Why would we throw a party when we simply can give him a party? Y'all are so brutal. God, 'Throwing' parties..." Hyunjin's dumbass rolled his eyes, earning a stressful groan from the rest. 

"It's Beomgyu's 20th, we need to sumn really big," Ryujin added and the others nodded. 

"Simple as fuck, let's do a surprise birthday party! It will be grand. Our University's students will be there, and as for the 'surprising' part, we can plan our surprises individually!!" Yeonjun clapped his hands after telling everyone his own idea. 

"That sounds great to me." Taehyun shrugs and looked around to ask for others' opinions, but everyone nods, agreeing with Yeonjun. 

"That's great! He loves partying anyway." Chaeryeong adds and Kai writes it down, 

"Okay! Y'all can go plan your individual surprises!!" Soobin pursed his lips, 

Taehyun got up to leave and picked his books up to put them in his locker, Taehyun opened his locker, putting them in, and notices a note,