Chapter twenty-three; Lust

(Warnnninnnggg; Getting a little hawt and steamy in here...)

"Hey, are you ready now?" Jeongin comes to the backstage where Taehyun was practicing. 

"I never was." He dryly replies. 

"C'mon, Taehyun. This is a good opportunity for you!!" Jeongin pats his shoulder and Taehyun huffs a breath. 

"Hope so. I'm scared." 

"Yeah? Well, relax, everyone's gonna enjoy!!" 

"You think so?" Taehyun doubted but Jeongin nodded, "I promise." 

"Hey, Hyung?" Taehyun calls out and Jeongin turns back to the boy. "Um... Could you call Beomgyu Hyung over? I kinda need him." 

Jeongin nodded, 

"I will. Good luck, you're on on five minutes." Taehyun felt way too nervous, he found his hands shaking and lips quivering. 

"I can do this... Right?" He waited for Beomgyu since he knew that the only one who can calm him down is Beomgyu. 

'He will come, right?' He looked at the time but he only had 2 minutes more. Taehyun rubbed his palms against each other, taking big breaths. 

'Where are you?' Taehyun looked around, he was nervous af, he could feel his anxiety creeping up to the very top. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for our second entertainment performance! Please welcome, Kang Taehyun!!" 

"Go up!" The media unit committee called out and Taehyun nodded before climbing up. 

'He didn't come.' 

"Jokkomi!" Taehyun smiled upon the mention of his name, he looked around and saw a panting Beomgyu. 

"Hyung—" 

Beomgyu pressed his lips against his Jaw really quickly, and cleared his throat. 

"Good luck." 

Taehyun stood there, puzzled but Beomgyu smiled. 

"Y-yeah... Th-thank you." 

"Kang Taehyun?" Taehyun nodded before going up on stage. Beomgyu knows how much he is scared of it but he wouldn't miss the performance. He ran to the audience and watched him from a corner. 

He started off with the song 'Reset' that showed his rap skills perfectly and Beomgyu mouthed a 'Good job' and smiled widely, 

(I love taehyun's covers and this rap????? boiiiiii me and my bestie be whipping over these istg-)

And then the song 'Actually' amazed the audience, Of course, cause Taehyun's voice was sweet and pitched-perfect.

For the lost song, he peeled his eyes through the crowd and spotted Beomgyu, he smiled, as if he was looking at something valuable, something he won't be able to have, 

He huffed a breath before starting to sing a cover of 'Hold on'. 

You know you can call me if you need someone
I'll pick up the pieces if you come undone,
Painting stars upon your ceiling cause you wish that you could find some feeling, yeah, you
You know you can call me if you need someone,
I need you to hold on,
Heaven is a place not too far away
We all know I should be the one to say we all make mistakes
Take my hand and hold on
Tell me everything that you need to say,
Cause I know how it feels to be someone...
Feels to be someone who loses their way
Midnight till morning call if you need somebody
I will be there for you...