Chapter 11

(Note from me; I need to make this absolutely clear. Chara is a male in this story, Frisk is female. Yes I know both are basically gender neutral depending on the player but this is my head canons note again please go follow TheHotPinkNinja bc she helped me alot here with story ideas for this book)

Location: Alphys' lab

Nikki's condition: uninjured

Nikki kept low inside her hiding place, trying to keep her fast breathing slow so that she wouldn't get caught. She opens the door a little and peeks out, outside there stood Sans and Alphys talking and trying to answer each other's questions. She closes it once again and she takes this time to gather her thoughts, so many questions were brimming her mind, where is (M/n)? What are these documents and notes she found scattered about? And who is Dr. Gaster? It gave her a headache thinking about everything at once, her first priority was finding (M/n) and bringing him home, it was too dangerous for him to be here even she knew him to be reckless and careless in situations. So how will he be able to survive all the enemies in here even? She knawed at her lip uncertain, worried. She hears Alphys and Sans leave the room, leaving her alone in the room. She crawls out of the cabinet she hid in and quickly gathered everything she found and ran out, careful to avoid the sounds of footsteps and making unnecessary sound, twisting and turning through the cold hallways she came to a halt, taking deep breaths. Her lungs felt so dry like the desert, the lower left part of her abdomen feeling extremely tight and sore, she needed rest. But she pushed forward, looking around for anymore notes, the sound of something closing in onto her, alarmed her, she ducks feeling white hot, scolding bullet like lasers were coming at her. She needed to run, run. Run. Something light green protected her, it had a some like shape, cracks all over it from the bullets, a light green heart floating just in front of her. This was her SOUL, the SOUL of Kindness. A male robotic voice resonated off the hallway metal walls, clearly laced with annoyance and anger, a small block like shaped robot came in, exclaiming "What a disappointment! The ratings are getting lower a- you! Human with the black hair, come with me. You're going on a game show." Nikki sputtered confused, yelping when one of it's hands grabbed her wrist and dragged her to heaven knows where! She struggled against it, trying to use her jacket to lever her way out aswell. But to no avail, she failed; her throat was dry, her heart pumping hard like it's trying to burst out of her chest, what the hell was going to happen to her? Thoughts spiraling her mind with questions like 'What's happening? Where is this robot taking me? Am I going to be killed here?! Did this thing kill (M/n)?! Why is he even here in the Lab?' She never really had the time to speak to Alphys at all, with her researching a way to escape after all, she was paler than before, her body shaking as she was dragged onto a big stage. Alot of monsters were spectating the poor girl in front of them, her eyes wide: Like a deer in headlights so to speak. She noticed a young male in the corner, his red eyes gleaming at her silently, his stare full of anger and hatred. A black figure behind him had some black like strings, like it was corrupting the poor boy, but why... And what is that thing?!

(Okay Soo since I like my readers theorizing about my story, here's my question for ya'll, who do you think this black figure is? And what do you think is the black strings for? Also trigger warning for blood again, and violence! And gore or injuries!)

Scene change
Time 17:27 PM
Status of the player: Injured

(M/n) pants, hands on his knees, his whole body on fire, his arms are littered from scars trying to block Ralph's attempts of attack. His shoulder has a deep gash, lip swollen with a few cuts, hands and knuckles are bleeding with deep wounds on them. He fell down onto his knees, trying to regain his breath, his body felt numb, weak; it was in so much pain, he cried out when Ralph picks him up by the arm, getting him onto his feet. He frowns looking upon (M/n), he sighed and spoke softly "Kid, this injuries will be minor to the ones you will receive. Stand on guard and after this one last attack I'll provide you with food and water." (M/n) groans in protest, but he picked up his flimsy sword shakingly. He saw Ralph getting into a guard position, he knew he had to attack, he ran at him the best he could and brought the blade up into the air and then..

*STRIKE*

Metal sparks flew everywhere, Ralph slightly faltered from the amount of force (M/n) striked with, slight blue green sparks came from his sword, the blade looking a little newer than before. Ralph knocked him back easily and when (M/n) was on the ground, he stood over him, sword pointed at the male with a slight impressed look, he said amused "Well. Looks like you actually have some damn potential!" (M/n) only looked at him confused, staring at the tip of the blade in front him. He shifted slightly to get out under from Ralph, grabbing his sword, the blade had alot less rust than before, the metal was stronger; hence why it didn't break from all the training. The sword itself seemed to have small chips of blue green specks on it, (M/n) could only stare a little before Ralph got off of him, crouching down to his level. He looked at the blade before looking at (M/n), he ran his hand through his hair, looking sort of perplexed. He said to (M/n) stern but worried "Well, it's going to be awhile before we get out of here, but I need you to stay put here for awhile. It is extremely crucial that you aren't caught by her. I'm going to go steal something from the kitchens, I'm sure they don't just have humans lying around for bloodbags." (M/n) shot up sitting, looking at Ralph shocked "HUMANS?!" Ralph rolled his eyes and nodded "Yea dumbass. Humans. This is a Vampire's place, what did-or nevermind, you're probably one of those who were naïve towards this fact."

(M/n) thoughts to himself "More like I was taken here against my will. I was in a game world, now I'm here, a place I never heard or seen of before. When I get that girl who got me into this predicament I'm going to strangle her1-"  Alarms are heard going off, the guards above them almost caving in the roof with their heavy footsteps, something like an announcement was heard

" All guards on alert! All guards on alert! The militia has infiltrated the building, I repeat The militia has infiltrated the building. Apprehend the leader and his soldiers immediately!"

End of Chapter 11.

(Note: Alright so, theories are open today, I want to see how many people get some things of the story right. Until then bye! For the 20 readers who saw a tidbit of Ralph's true name-YOU SAW NOTHING )