Chapter 9

*3rd person p.o.v*

Maru looked at Kai, who's brows were furrowed at the question "Well, looks like you were teleported, or thrown to this hellhole." Gregory spoke, his eyes focused more on (M/n)'s soul, examining it closely and shook his head 'Too weak for his own good, he is going to need to be taught how to fight.' He thinks to himself, playing with the pendant in his hand, his fingers fiddling with the piece of bronze metal. Kai stood up and said nonchalantly "Well, while you are here you might be of use to us anyways, just don't go out if this mansion after 8, these Bonepests are everywhere and more fatalities are caused by the second. The researchers aren't doing much as we speak because they were all massacred." (M/n) gulped, feeling a lump in his throat; if Gregory didn't find him, he would of died.. Kai pats his back and walks out with Gregory going to another room close by, a maid coming in after they did, she had blue and violet hair, green eyes, and was petite but average height. Her skin was slightly tanned with some freckles on her arms, she looked at (M/n) and asked "Could you please follow me to your room? We are quite in a hurry at the moment, so grab the knife we left you on the bed too; you will need it for when we are going to the forests to gather some twigs and things and have a meeting with someone who can help you get stronger."

(M/n) follows her, the room he got was an old fashioned room, but it looked quite comfortable too.

(You can change the colours it's just how it basically looks like)

He grabbed the fixed blade that was on the blade, it seemed like a normal hunter's knife, about 8 inches, and it was sharp too

He grabbed the fixed blade that was on the blade, it seemed like a normal hunter's knife, about 8 inches, and it was sharp too. A knock on the door was heard, it was a small one so it was barely heard. (M/n) said "It's open!" The door was opened revealing Maru, she comes in panicked, (M/n) raises an eyebrow and walks to her, bending down to meet her height "What's wrong?" He asked her, keeping calm not to panic or scare her further; She jumps onto him, clinging in his shirt as she shook, close to tears "Mama, sh- she.." She bursts into tears, he looked at her with sympathy and he holds her. He rubs circles on her back in a comforting manner, he stands up, picking her up in the process as he rushes downstairs, seeing the way was blocked with bookshelfs, he ran back and toom another flight of stairs up; stopping at seeing a woman in the most beautiful blue dress he seen, her silver hair shines in the dim light, he felt the dark aura coming off of her. He tried to run away but he was stopped and caputred by more people in armour, he was knocked out and dragged out to the balcony; Maru screams, trying to wake him up, but her efforts are for nought as the woman picks her up, looking at her with gentle eyes "Don't worry little one, you will be in a safer place soon" Her soft voice catching Maru's attention.

*Meanwhile*

Nikki was looking around the Underground, curious of what is hidden there. She was currently at The Lab, looking around the place, running her hands over the dust covered walls, just side eyeing all the rooms in the vicinity to make sure she was alone and no danger was nearby, the whole damned place was cold. Her soft footsteps was the only sound resounding in the room, she froze in place when she heard static go off, her head quickly turning to the direction of the sound; it was one of the screens it shown the following text:

"Seems like this research was a dead end..."

"But at least we got a happy ending out of it...?"

"I sent the SOULS back to ASGORE, returned the vessel to his garden.."

"And I called all of the families and told them everyone's ailve."

"I'll send everyone back tomorrow. :)"

(Author's note: This is Entry number 15 that can be found on one of the numerous panels in the lab! This will be significant later in the story)

Nikki's eyes narrow, trying to piece together what was meant in this entry, a vessel? Souls? Her head hurt from all of the thinking, she shook her head and hurried further on, hoping to find any clues on what this place is and potentially (M/n)'s location..

(This ought to do for now, I'm going to work on a new book for while so this one will be having SLOW updates, sooo cya!)