Chapter 10

(Chapter ten here we gooooo and thank you all for 17+ k reads! I'll host a qna for this achievement so feel free to ask me anything! Also trigger warning: Blood, Gore and mentions of violence, if you're uncomfortable with these topics, please read something else also please go support TheHotPinkNinja as she helped me out with alot of the ideas for the book, thank you!)

Location: ????

Time: 16:29 PM

Status of Player: Alive but wounded

(M/n) woke up, his head throbbing with pain, his eyes opening slightly seeing the soft red dim light of the room he is in. He opened his eyes fully and slowly sat up, seeing the room was the most filthy he ever saw, the bricks had black mold on them, the floor even though it was stone was cracked, the walls have splattered blood everywhere, but what was the most disgusting was the rotting corpse in the left corner of the room, the smell of the rotting flesh making (M/n) nauseous, he stood up from what seemed to be a wooden plank connected to chains. The chains were full of rust, the wood damp from the absorbed moisture of the warm room.

He mumbled under his breath disgusted "Is this hell?" He looked at the barred gate, walking to it and looking at the door. He knew he was locked inside, he tried looking outside the prison bars but barely saw that two guards were patrolling the area, (M/n) cursed under his breath, looking around for anything that'll help him escape, he walked to the corpse; looking at it too see if he can find any clues, and there was a small folded paper next to it, he grabbed the note and opened it, it stated:

*Day 27, no wait 29?

I've been trapped here for so long, the guards punish you if you even make a peep. Which will make it impossible to snag the keys off of them without making a sound, so I decided to make an imprint of it in the wall, I don't know if it will hold it's shape, but it's worth a try. If any other person reads this, here's my only advice: Don't let her bite you, or your an eternal puppet to do her bidding.

-Raphael*

'The hell does this person mean by a puppet? And bite? Is it the woman that took the kid? If it is, then I have to find her as soon as possible, poor girl..'  (M/n) tucks the note in his pant pocket and he looked around for any advantage he could use to escape without alerting any guards or prisoners, he examines the corpse but he does not touch it for his own sanity and because he just doesn't want to touch it. He sees something interesting; it was a brand with a symbol it has wings and two hatchets crossing them, (M/n) wipes sweat from his head, the heat of the place now getting to him, he removes his jacket and threw it on the wooden plank that was supposed to be a bed. He sat down and tried to make a plan, but then the door opened and he was snatched and dragged away. He struggled against his captor, trying to scratch their arm or atleast injure it badly to escape, but nothing works; the person stopped and slammed the male against the wall, the voice firm. "If you don't want to become the corpse then don't struggle." The voice belonged to a male it seems, (M/n) looked at him, his hair is dark brown, eyes are a light amber colour, tanned skin and some scars from battle most likely. He clicked his tongue and said "How do I know you're not here to kill me, or atleast apart of the guards? Why save me, a stranger?" The stranger rolls his eyes annoyed and said "Because if I was you'd already be dead, or in the clutches of the woman running this place." He added letting (M/n) down from the cold brick wall "I won't give you my identity at this moment, however we need to get you out, your pretty weak and probably would die at any second, so I'm also getting you into shape." (M/n) huffs annoyed at the statement but followed the man as they kept low and avoided any guards or enemies nearby, when they got to the door the stranger took out a pin from his hair and immediately went to work on the lock, (M/n) kept a lookout for anything that might happen. The sound of the door unlocking was heard and the two ran out, the stranger led them to a open room, it looked barren and abandoned room, the walls cracking, the floor having some potholes, the carpets are torn bit by bit, everything is caked in dust. With the heavy air being breathed in, (M/n) coughs a little not used to this type of air. The strange throws him something, it was a sword; well a weak looking one anyways.

(A/n: Okay so, why a weak sword? The mansion is hundreds of years old and some of the rooms such as this one is forgotten hence being the saferooms for the reader as for the sword it's the only ones that are found, the reader will receive better weapons in time.)

(M/n) looked at him confused, but picked it up, it felt light and flimsy. The stranger said "Just call me Ralph for now, I'll tell you my name later, now let's test your ability to fight." He rushed towards (M/n), startling him, he swung the sword immediately and Ralph countered it easily, knocking (M/n) back, he winces when his back slammed onto the ground, he rolled away quickly before he could get struck. He got up and swung the sword again and he now looked for any advantage to defeat Ralph, Ralph however had the upper hand and knocked (M/n) off his feet immediately with a quick leg sweep and he pointed the sword at his face, Ralph sighed and says "We have alot of work to do with you."

Scene change
Alphys' lab
Time 13:27
Status of Nikki: Healthy and uninjured

Nikki looked around, fumbling around with her notes, she wrote down everything she could. She found a decent amount of information, she found stuff concerning timelines, souls, the Underground and even of the Lab! She took all the notes she could find and stuffed them in her bag, investigating the scene more, everything was a mess due to her going through all the notes and blueprints are scattered along the floor. She sighs and quickly hides when someone came in, it was Mettaton. Now see she tried avoiding him because she heard he kills humans, so she tried to stay alive and avoid for as much as possible! Will she make it out alive? Let's find out in Chapter 11!