Chapter 2

*(M/n)'s P.O.V*

I woke up with a jarring headache, I grit my teeth as I pushed myself of the ground which I was laying on, I look around my surroundings, I was on buttercup flowers, and there is an opening above me, but it's to talk to climb out of. To my right was a passageway, and to my left was just emptiness, I stood up, feeling dizzy when I did due to my headache. I pushed on and went through the passage, seeing a small hill and patch of grass but a flower popped out, startling me; the flower had a seemingly friendly face, I however just stared in shock "Howdy! I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower!" I rolled my eyes as the flower thing sounded to friendly and chipper "Name's (M/n), where am I?" He laughed "Your in the underground! Where all monsters live, I don't see humans around that quite often so you must have taken quite the tumble down in Mount. Ebbot huh? Let me explain to you how th- wait a minute! You don't look like Frisk!" I narrow my eyes confused on what he meant "Frisk?" He rolls his eyes, his attitude now bitter towards me "Yea! A kid with brown hair, brown eyes is about 5'4 in height, wears a blue sweater with a pink stripe through it" I shrugged "Don't know someone like that, sorry pal- whoa!" I dodged of what seems like a pellet of some sorts "What the heck man?!" The flower looked a turquoise heart that came out of me "So you have the soul of Empathy huh, interesting. Never seen one of your kind in a long time" I sighed annoyed not liking where this was going. I heard a small sound in the back of my head as a text box appeared in front of me.

Quest completed: Explore the Ruins

Reward: 10 EXP

This day just keeps getting weirder, I waved the text box away and rolled up my jacket's sleeves ready to take the annoying weed out of the ground it grabbed me with one of its roots "Yea no pal, you aren't strong enough yet to take me on! But I'll cut you a deal because you seem fun. I'll guide you through the Ruins, maybe let you meet the caretaker and then I'll help you out of the Underground, but in return I get the power of your soul. Deal?" I sighed but just mumbled "Deal" and landed on my feet and he let me go from his grip. He climbed atop my shoulder and pointed to another door "That way" I walked on and looked around while I did the place seems quite peaceful and untouched in comparison to where I lived. Once we arrived inside a building, I saw a yellow star but ignored it, and went up the steps.

(Chapter 2 revamp done, a few more to go)