three

We walked for what seemed like hours, and my legs were starting to cramp up. Clarke was walking extremely fast, Wells and I struggled to catch up to her. Bellamy, Murphy and Greg walked at their own pace, didn't even bother to stay with us. After a while, I heard Bellamy call out to us.

"Wait up," he said. The three of us stopped walking, and watched as the three boys appeared out of the bushes. Bellamy was holding his gun, and pointing it all around. I got a little scared, considering I've never been near a gun, or used one. I didn't know how it worked. It could go off at any second, and one of us could be dead. "Why don't you guys slow down, it's not like he could survive a spear to the heart."

"Put the gun down, Bellamy," Wells said, walking in front of Clarke and I. Greg and Murphy walked up to him, pushing him back.

"Do something about it," Murphy said. Wells just stood there, taken aback slightly. When he didn't speak up, I did.

"I'll sure as hell do something about it," I said to Murphy, glaring at him. I made sure I didn't move one single bone as I stared him down. At first he looked frightened, but then his expression softened and he smirked.

"I'd love to see that," he exclaimed. I started walking towards him to get a good punch on his face, when Wells held me back.

"Let me go, Wells!" I said, struggling to get out of his grip. "Let me beat up the asshole!"

"Zen, just ignore him," he whispered to me. I calmed myself down, then fixed my shirt that was slightly rising up from being pulled backwards. My eyes met Bellamy's when I felt him staring at me, and I gave him a mean look, making him turn away.

"Guys, if Jasper got speared in the heart, he would've been dead in an instant," Clarke explained, finally saying something. "He screamed after he was stabbed. They took him when he was alive. We don't have any time to waste."

Clarke was about to walk away when Bellamy grabbed her wrist, tugging her back to face him.

"The second you take this wristband off, we can go," Bellamy said, smirking at her. He was serious, though. I watched as Clarke walked closer to him, a menacing look on her face.

"The only way the Arc is going to think I'm dead, is if I'm actually dead, got it?" She stared at Bellamy for a moment before he spoke up.

"Brave princess," he said, making Murphy and Greg snicker.

"Get your own nickname," I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Finn walking over to us. I sighed in relief, another person that I felt safe with. The playing field was even now. Clarke, Wells and Finn, against Bellamy, Murphy and Greg. "You call this a rescue party? We need to split up. Clarke, come with me."

"Blondie, you're coming with us," Bellamy said, gesturing to him and Murphy. I scoffed loudly.

"Like hell, I'm going with Wells," I said, starting to walk off with him. I felt Murphy grab at my shoulders, and thrust me around with great force. I winced slightly from the pain of his grip.

"Let her go," Bellamy said, looking into my eyes. Murphy did as he said, but stayed close to me. "The only way you can go with Wells is if you take that bracelet off."

"I already threatened Murphy, do I need to stick a branch up your ass too?" I asked him, crossing my arms. He looked at me with a shocked expression, but it went away quickly.

"Just come with me," he said, turning and walking away. Murphy gave me a little push as I walked up to Bellamy, looking back at Wells with an apologetic look on my face. He gave me one back. I walked fast, trying to get away from Murphy and closer to Bellamy. I didn't trust either of them, but I'd rather be with Bellamy than Murphy.